Do You Think Online Poker Is Rigged?

137 members have voted

1. 1. Do you?

• Yes
    • No

Is it feasable? To monitor millions of players and decide who gets the axe on a certian hand and who doesn't. And if it was what would they base the beats off of? Amount play on the site gives you better chance of winning or something.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no.i think thats a ridiculous thing to believe, as the same shit happens online as it does livemost people (who claim its rigged) play MORE online so theyre more inclined to feel the bad beats harder and more frequently and therefore think its rigged

I just never get my money in good, cuts down on the bad beats.I also always call with K8 Suited
FYP :club:

LOL. Someone explain to me what possible benefit Stars or any other major online site has in "rigging" its games?You aren't playing poker against the house, so there is no benefit nor interest to them in who wins and who loses as long as they are getting their tourney fees and cash game rakes, which they will get regardless of who wins or loses.People who seriously think its rigged are ****ing morons.Including Chad Batista.