Now We Know What Dn Thinks About Micheal Vick...

That it is really bad?That's my guess.He could go with horrible, tragic or maybe head more towards a "Why can't we get along" track.But no matter what he thinks, the Muslim Dufarians will continue to kill the Christian Dufarians and Hollywood will tell us all why we are bad for not doing something about it, without having a single clue on a way to stop it.

I wish I knew what Daniel thought about Darfur. Maybe if I read his blog from Oct. 30 of last year I would know... then again, maybe not.
Maybe, if the op had read Daniel's blog from Oct. 30 of last year recently, he wouldn't have started this thread. Then again, maybe he would have.

I think that what we need to do is prioritize all of the world's "problems" on a scale from "Tragedy" to "It can Wait" then we must only talk about them and address them in order. Furthermore, we should prohibit the police from enforcing non-important laws before completely erasing all "major" crimes. So, Speeding will be ok as long as there are still killers on the streets....and no more worrying about a broken heart - it'll be years before selfish feelings are allowed.

Maybe, if the op had read Daniel's blog from Oct. 30 of last year recently, he wouldn't have started this thread. Then again, maybe he would have.
An excellent point. Maybe OP has read that blog and the associated forum discussion recently and wanted an update on how Daniel feels about the situation in Darfur.
That it is really bad?That's my guess.He could go with horrible, tragic or maybe head more towards a "Why can't we get along" track.But no matter what he thinks, the Muslim Dufarians will continue to kill the Christian Dufarians and Hollywood will tell us all why we are bad for not doing something about it, without having a single clue on a way to stop it.
I think you are confusing the current Darfur conflict with the Sudanese civil war.. The Darfur conflict is primarily an inter muslim struggle between arab muslims and "black" muslims, whereas the Sudanese civil was between the muslim north and the Christian and pagan south. It's a classic blunder
I wish I knew what Daniel thought about Darfur. Maybe if I read his blog from Oct. 30 of last year I would know... then again, maybe not.
An excellent point. Maybe OP has read that blog and the associated forum discussion recently and wanted an update on how Daniel feels about the situation in Darfur.
:club::D:D
joined 2 months ago eh, probably been lurking for a while tho, you seem well seasoned in e-sarcasm, you will fit in fine here i believe.
...or watched his ESPN interview from the Ante up for Africa tournament.
... what does he think about Darfur or all the other happenings in Africa, which is unarguably worse than what Micheal Vick did?
I am going to make a guess here and say that since he is vehimatley against animals getting tortued and killed then he would be the opposite on humans.....So with that Logic I would say Daniel is for Ethnic Cleansing.Yay genocide!

I'm just curious why every time there's a murder in the news, or even when there's a "high profile" murder, that Daniel doesn't go on-and-on talking about how we should treat the murderer like the murderer treated his victim.But a guy kills a few dogs and he's now satan spawn?This isn't just Daniel, it's everyone. Sure, what Vick did was BAD... but does it really warrant all this media attention, at least above all the other horrific things HUMANS do to HUMANS nowadays?

I'm just curious why every time there's a murder in the news, or even when there's a "high profile" murder, that Daniel doesn't go on-and-on talking about how we should treat the murderer like the murderer treated his victim.But a guy kills a few dogs and he's now satan spawn?This isn't just Daniel, it's everyone. Sure, what Vick did was BAD... but does it really warrant all this media attention, at least above all the other horrific things HUMANS do to HUMANS nowadays?
here's a news flash, there buddy... fame matters. Vick was one of the biggest stars in the biggest sports league in the country. In addition to that, he was a polarizing star, whom fans already had strong feelings about before the dogs thing. He was a new style of athletic, running quarterback. Fans loved him or hated him, and they broke down on old school verses new school, young verses old and yes, black verses white. He was already a controversial figure and a favorite of sports talkshow debate. Couple in this felony, a felony that is both racially charged ( dog fighting having a certain cache in the gangster culture) and horrific in it's violence ( albeit violence against dogs) It's pretty much a no brainer that there'd be this level of controversy. Never has a sports star in the US, as big as vick, at the top of his game, been arrested for anything close to this. Now, I personally think people get nuts when it comes to violence against animals, and I think it's hypocritical how crazy people get about dog fighting, when I think there's little moral difference in hurting animals in this manner of entertainment, but i's okay to hurt and kill animals in other manners of entertainment. Doesn't make sense to me. But that being said, of course it's going to be a huge media circus. Vick is a rich, famous Icon. You may not LIKE how fame-driven American media is, but it's the media we're stuck with.
here's a news flash, there buddy... fame matters. Vick was one of the biggest stars in the biggest sports league in the country. In addition to that, he was a polarizing star, whom fans already had strong feelings about before the dogs thing. He was a new style of athletic, running quarterback. Fans loved him or hated him, and they broke down on old school verses new school, young verses old and yes, black verses white. He was already a controversial figure and a favorite of sports talkshow debate. Couple in this felony, a felony that is both racially charged ( dog fighting having a certain cache in the gangster culture) and horrific in it's violence ( albeit violence against dogs) It's pretty much a no brainer that there'd be this level of controversy. Never has a sports star in the US, as big as vick, at the top of his game, been arrested for anything close to this. Now, I personally think people get nuts when it comes to violence against animals, and I think it's hypocritical how crazy people get about dog fighting, when I think there's little moral difference in hurting animals in this manner of entertainment, but i's okay to hurt and kill animals in other manners of entertainment. Doesn't make sense to me. But that being said, of course it's going to be a huge media circus. Vick is a rich, famous Icon. You may not LIKE how fame-driven American media is, but it's the media we're stuck with.
Wow Big D, that is the best post you have had in a while... a few days back I thought you were regressing. This was on point.
Well he was one of the NFL's biggest stars.