Withdrawing From Fulltilt

If I deposited money using my VISA I can't withdraw it onto the VISA. So, I was wondering, if I have a NETeller account, that I used before all the legal crap, could I withdraw it into the NETeller account? Or does NETeller not want anything to do w/ US? Would it be easiest just to ask FT for a check?

This is simple. Send an e-mail to the cahier and supprt telling them that you would like your next withdrawl request to be processed via personal check. They will send you back a confirmation e-mail telling you that all subsequent withdrawls will be by personal check unless you tell them otherwise. In about 2 weeks you will get a check. Piece of cake, if the check is over 3000 dollars the personally deliver it using a courier i believe

In order to get a check - you have to withdraw at least $150. If you deposited via Visa and have no other way to withdraw except check - you need at least $150
If you are trying to withdraw less than $150, swiftly kick yourself in the balls.

i just went through this process for the first time.....here's the deal with ft and checksif you haven't requested a check from them before they will most likely ask you to scan your drivers license and a utility bill and email it to their cashier. about one day after they will confirm that you are elgible to recieve checks and that your preferred method of withdrawal will be by check. they say the checks take up to 15 business days to recieve but i recieved my check 4 days after i got the email saying my withdrawal had been approved. the checks are drawn on wells fargo bank so you can just take them to a wells fargo and cash them no problem.they did tell me however that they don't fedex checks anymore because they had complaints it didnt get there in the 2-3 days they promised. so unfortunately every check is sent regular mail.hope this helps!

If I deposited money using my VISA I can't withdraw it onto the VISA. So, I was wondering, if I have a NETeller account, that I used before all the legal crap, could I withdraw it into the NETeller account? Or does NETeller not want anything to do w/ US? Would it be easiest just to ask FT for a check?
My web atm ... bang bang, go to any local ATM and CASHOLA.
If you are trying to withdraw less than $150, swiftly kick yourself in the balls.
haha, thats a good one. made me laugh. :club: