Official High Stakes Poker Thread

that 2 7 game is ridiiiiiculously ingenious... I am amazed how much action there has been just because of that game..really fun episode i def. look forward to new episodes

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that 2 7 game is ridiiiiiculously ingenious... I am amazed how much action there has been just because of that game..really fun episode i def. look forward to new episodes
Yea good move by Laak, get evryone else playing 72 like its the nuts while he plays like a nit.

Anyone else have pokerbay invites? Id really like to watch the ep

Anyone else have pokerbay invites? Id really like to watch the ep
If you go to the website, it doesn't look like there is any place that has invites. The site isn't taking new members because it's full.
If you go to the website, it doesn't look like there is any place that has invites. The site isn't taking new members because it's full.
Well that just sucks
haha amazing episodestill dont necessarily agree with the guy who flopped quad kings raising, think he coulda got more
did you watch it on pokerbay

pm'd you mka. Thnx

haha amazing episodestill dont necessarily agree with the guy who flopped quad kings raising, think he coulda got more
No way, he has to raise to get all the money he cant put the other guy on a complete bluff.Oh and todd brunson's move was low class
No way, he has to raise to get all the money he cant put the other guy on a complete bluff.Oh and todd brunson's move was low class
florida antonio wasnt going anywhere by the looks of it though...increasing his bets after every streeti definitely see his logic behind it but im just wondering if he had smooth called and then checked the river what florida antonio would have done
How about that hand between Brandon A K and Salorio K 8 suited. I was so hoping that K8 won so someone could use it for ammo in the pro K8 debate
Wow PH really used his image to perfection one time..Probably the only one on that table that doesnt get called on the river..Tht Brndon guy sounds like a douche, roids lol...

Todd Brunson is always angle shooting. Remember last season where DN had AQ against his AK, hit the Q on flop and decided to call Brunsons all in. asked him whether he had "aces, kings"? Brunson just nodded his head looking to run it twice and catch an out.

WTF??? Who invited the 2 absolute unknowns? The guy that just kept after Helmuth was just so ****ing annoying. The hilarious part is that he really thought he was funny. "OMG, I went on tv and let Helmuth have it!!!" So obvious he is just an attention whore who wanted people to talk about how he gave Phil crap.

WTF??? Who invited the 2 absolute unknowns? The guy that just kept after Helmuth was just so ****ing annoying. The hilarious part is that he really thought he was funny. "OMG, I went on tv and let Helmuth have it!!!" So obvious he is just an attention whore who wanted people to talk about how he gave Phil crap.
QFT

What a start! Having the 7/2 thing adds so much to the game ... does he have pocket Aces or 7 deuce? LOL!!!Can't believe Brunson did that ... they said in Vegas it's allowed, is that true? I know's there more angling in general but that seems to be a bit much, imo.Mouth only shows up with 100K and Hellmuth knows that? Pretty forking stupid. Phil played that perfectly based on everything he knew, including what MM supposedly "knows".For those who care, I believe they rerun the episodes on Wednesdays .... all the other ones during the week are from seasons past.I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!