Official High Stakes Poker Thread

This guy Laliberte guy is a major Big shot but a cool fellow. I was raised in the small city he has a house in. It’s up in the mountains and located on a lake. He used to have his famous F1 after party up there but the last time he had it I could hear the music and vibrations from 2 miles away until 4-5 in the morning. The neighbours weren’t too impressed but nobody could stop him at the time, but he hasnèt had it there since I believe. This is a highly exclusive event with helicopter lifts in and out of the premises, no camera policy, a bunch of Hollywood stars and drugs available as far as the eye can see apparently. I biked up the mountain to check it out and he had a huge fabric dome set up on the water that was at least 2 storeys tall and a lit up stage out on the water. This guy is mad rich, he drives an enzo, and he built his fortune from scratch, so respect his raises! Should be fun to watch him gamble. Until now I didn’t know he played pokah, I can’t wait to cheer him on.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quoting phil laak: "God this is so sick. SO SO SO SO SICK. He knows what I have, he knows he's behind, but he knows he's going to suck out. God this is so sick. 300/600 NL HE IS JUST SO SICK. WHY IN GOD'S NAME AM I PLAYING IN THIS. GOD I NEED TO BLOW UP A BUILDING OR SOMETHING. SO SICK. SOOO ****INGGG SICKKKKK

This guy Laliberte guy is a major Big shot but a cool fellow. I was raised in the small city he has a house in. It’s up in the mountains and located on a lake. He used to have his famous F1 after party up there but the last time he had it I could hear the music and vibrations from 2 miles away until 4-5 in the morning. The neighbours weren’t too impressed but nobody could stop him at the time, but he hasnèt had it there since I believe. This is a highly exclusive event with helicopter lifts in and out of the premises, no camera policy, a bunch of Hollywood stars and drugs available as far as the eye can see apparently. I biked up the mountain to check it out and he had a huge fabric dome set up on the water that was at least 2 storeys tall and a lit up stage out on the water. This guy is mad rich, he drives an enzo, and he built his fortune from scratch, so respect his raises! Should be fun to watch him gamble. Until now I didn’t know he played pokah, I can’t wait to cheer him on.
Not sure what you mean by "respect his raises" but obviously they don't respect his raises on Full Tilt. He plays under the name of Notiama and has lost close to $4 million this year alone. Has to be the biggest fish playing the big games on the site, no wonder Doyle, Barry & Benyamine agreed to play No Limit for $500,000.check out highstakesdb for the stats.....
Those stupid "Buy a card" things across the screen are getting annoying
Seriously, ive been watching for 15 mins and they're pissing me off....I dont know if i can sit through a whole season with those popping up every 30 seconds
Do you think they can squeeze some more commercials in?
Always annoying.. this is a reason why I don't watch HSP frequently.