Official High Stakes Poker Thread

as others have said, great episodes so far...im kinda dissapointed this table is breaking after just 2 episodes...does anyone know if haralabus makes another appearance later on? I was hoping theyd show more of his play

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any chance u know what eopisode?i havnt seen taht lol..what season even...?
I dunno. I do recall that one of the final hands (might have been the final one) was Flack calling off his stack with Ace high vs Leibert's boat and he was just bombed out of his mind. When all the girls went over to Leibert to celebrate he was asking the male team where the love was...or something like that. It was awesome. I've been hoping someone has these episodes but I haven't found them yet. There were many awesome drunkament moments.
Decent episode tonight but no real big action. That 7-2 wrinkle is deffinatly -ev but great for tv. That guy suggesting that Phil had left to go pleasure himself to his own picture made me lol.
I thought that was kinda messed up, but you have to give him credit for having some huge balls to say something like that straight to Phil's face.
That 7-2 wrinkle is deffinatly -ev but great for tv.
Seems to me that they're mostly losing by being tards about it. The 7-2 prop means it's probably +EV to raise 7-2 pf and maybe c-bet it but why does everyone feel that when an opponent has shown he likes his hand they can bet 20K on the river and push him off it? At least Laak was able to get away from the hand.
Todd Brunson is such a whiny little bitch
and probably the most consistent winner at the higher stakes than onyone else sitting at the table... ok, so he doesn't say much but I would rather watch him than Phil Laak or Mattusow, who just seem to be in a contest to get as much tv time as possible... also Laak is such a whiny loser. I would like to see how he would handle being cold decked like Daniel in season's 1&2.
and probably the most consistent winner at the higher stakes than onyone else sitting at the table... ok, so he doesn't say much but I would rather watch him than Phil Laak or Mattusow, who just seem to be in a contest to get as much tv time as possible... also Laak is such a whiny loser. I would like to see how he would handle being cold decked like Daniel in season's 1&2.
...but you do agree that he is a whiny little bitch?How about we add "angle shooter" too from his little forward motion fake out in the first episode?I think booring angle shooting whiny little bitch who could still kick my inexperienced Poker ass at the table pretty much covers it.Agreed?
...but you do agree that he is a whiny little bitch?How about we add "angle shooter" too from his little forward motion fake out in the first episode?I think booring angle shooting whiny little bitch who could still kick my inexperienced Poker ass at the table pretty much covers it.Agreed?
he's not that little though is he... apart from that I agree!
I think booring angle shooting whiny little bitch who could still kick my inexperienced Poker ass at the table pretty much covers it.
My guess is that Todd just didn't want to have any part of the over the top TV antics that were going on. If he plays like that on a regular basis I can't imagine how he'd get any action. I'd much rather play with Laak and Esfandiari than with Todd even though all would equally kick my @$$.If you watch the last episode in slow motion you can actually see the steam coming out of Bob's ears. He needs to stand up and get a cigarette (whether he smokes or not).So glad the Hellmuth is back.
Phil Laak's explanation for the angle-shoot. LOL at Laak defending an angle-shoot against him.http://www.alwaysbluff.com/blog/author/phil-laak/I might have posted this already in another thread, but o well.
Outstanding contribution to the discussion. Thank you for this.Laak just went up several levels in my estimation of him.
sammy=funJennifer Harman didn't see one flop and I bet she had better cards than him all nightdamn they only showed what she had on one hand 33
they showed her folding a K 9 once i believe. but yeah she didnt play one hand. But in the preview for next week it shows her going all in against DN