Official High Stakes Poker Thread

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wheres the best place to watch online?

I guess I'm the only one who wants to puke every time Helmet opens his mouth?!? Damn, he's just friggin annoying!
No your not. I am just praying that one day at a tourney that is being televised someone punches Phil and MM square in the f*****g mouth! I am just sick of hearing these two flap their gums. They are almost as bad as Humberto and his f*****g Chark.
No your not. I am just praying that one day at a tourney that is being televised someone punches Phil and MM square in the f*****g mouth! I am just sick of hearing these two flap their gums. They are almost as bad as Humberto and his f*****g Chark.
:club::D:D

You take away Antonio Esfandiari, Mr. Laak, and Phil Hellmuth, and you are left with a table that couldnt' collectively beat a micro stakes table for profit. And the order of which I listed those three real poker players in my sentence was intended.

This guy Laliberte guy is a major Big shot but a cool fellow. I was raised in the small city he has a house in. It’s up in the mountains and located on a lake. He used to have his famous F1 after party up there but the last time he had it I could hear the music and vibrations from 2 miles away until 4-5 in the morning. The neighbours weren’t too impressed but nobody could stop him at the time, but he hasnèt had it there since I believe. This is a highly exclusive event with helicopter lifts in and out of the premises, no camera policy, a bunch of Hollywood stars and drugs available as far as the eye can see apparently. I biked up the mountain to check it out and he had a huge fabric dome set up on the water that was at least 2 storeys tall and a lit up stage out on the water. This guy is mad rich, he drives an enzo, and he built his fortune from scratch, so respect his raises! Should be fun to watch him gamble. Until now I didn’t know he played pokah, I can’t wait to cheer him on.
So he's a whale...sweet.
2 7 loses 117k to quad kings how does that happen what a sick play
Sick part is that Brandon guy kind of misplayed it. The 27 guy looked like he was going to go all the way and fire 3 bullets at that baby.