Official High Stakes Poker Thread

I am very very excitied about this... now I just have to make friends with someone that has GSN.If you didn't know it premiers next Monday the 27th.High Stakes PokerHIGH STAKES POKER: Season 4 promises to be the richest cash game on TV. Get set because the last seven episodes of this new season will showcase $5 million+ on the table. Once again the world's top players and personalities face-off against newcomers putting-up at least $500,000 of their own cash in a private, no-limit game of Texas Hold'em. The line-up of players includes the controversial Phil Hellmuth (returning after a long absence) the legendary Doyle Brunson, the charismatic Daniel Negreanu and 2006 WSOP champion Jamie Gold. In addition, popular pros will also return including Mike 'The Mouth' Matusow, Jennifer Harman, Barry Greenstein, Eli Elezra, Phil 'Unabomber' Laak, Sammy Farha, and Todd Brunson.Discuss

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HSP is the best poker show on TV.End Discussion/

www.pokertube.com but you may have to wait a while for them to be uploaded.I'm not a massive fan of high stakes poker on tv, i can never get into it.I mean, my kind of logic is that these players are so good they hardly ever make mistakes, so if they hardly ever make mistakes the winner will be determined more by what cards fall, and even if they do make a mistake and they lose $100k, it doesn't seem to matter at all because they're so rich it doesn't effect them.I know i'm wrong, but i can't get into it that much.

When I think of HSP, the jingle gets stuck in my head and the words are so ambiguous that I have no reason to remember them. I'm all in man sumptin sumptin and I ain't holden backI'm all in man....................I'm all in man........................I'm all in man..................

www.thepokerbay.org has the maximum number of users reached, been trying to get an account on there :club:
I have a bunch of invites. Let me know if any of you need one as long as you are going to seed after you download files.
When I think of HSP, the jingle gets stuck in my head and the words are so ambiguous that I have no reason to remember them. I'm all in man i got the ace of spades and I ain't holden backI'm all in man....................I'm all in man........................I'm all in man..................
FYP : )