September Plb Team Competition

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i want a team :club:
U are great at making logo's!!!People keep using me like a cheap whore and then dumping me....obv.If u need a partner I'm game...
U are great at making logo's!!!People keep using me like a cheap whore and then dumping me....obv.If u need a partner I'm game...
It was good, I enjoyed it. I'm just not really ready for committment. We can still be friends?
Does my post count really DQ me? I understand if so but I'd like to get in on this.
What is your P5's name? Basically I didn't want this to become "who can find the highest ranked player" to be partners with despite not really being an FCP member. I doubt I would have an issue with you being in as long as no one else does.Also, no new teams have formed, ie Wandigo and Vick the new superteam?
I'm prob in once I figure out my partner. No one that likes me ever plays online anymore. :(Oh I know. Anyone got a FCP account with 100+ posts they want to sell to JJProdigy?
ya in like 56 more posts
What is your P5's name? Basically I didn't want this to become "who can find the highest ranked player" to be partners with despite not really being an FCP member. I doubt I would have an issue with you being in as long as no one else does.Also, no new teams have formed, ie Wandigo and Vick the new superteam?
P5's name is the same. Volume was down this month, took almost 2 weeks off.
Yeah, I don't have a problem with it as long as he can find a partner and everyone else is okay with it.
Anyone?P.S. nice night Rdog, I was right with you again in the 55k but went ot 30th.
Anyone?P.S. nice night Rdog, I was right with you again in the 55k but went ot 30th.
TY. If people don't start responding in this thread about you being in, I will start PM'ing people. You have a partner?
TY. If people don't start responding in this thread about you being in, I will start PM'ing people. You have a partner?
No partner, Trace tells me I should do this, then tells me she already has a partner...and aparently (according to above) Grinder quit poker...again? Outside of them and limited play with you I dont know too many others (play) here.
No partner, Trace tells me I should do this, then tells me she already has a partner...and aparently (according to above) Grinder quit poker...again? Outside of them and limited play with you I dont know too many others (play) here.
I know there are a few people still looking for partners so hopefully someone will respond here. I am guessing Grinder would do it for a handjob.
FTP/Stars names? Who are you, might be interested
I know there are a few people still looking for partners so hopefully someone will respond here. I am guessing Grinder would do it for a handjob.
not the kinda partner I was refering to...I dont care if he does live in the same city :club:

Okay, so tomorrow is last day to get in this. Still looking for a couple people to partner up. Also, what is the final say on the Vick, Troymac team?

Okay, so tomorrow is last day to get in this. Still looking for a couple people to partner up. Also, what is the final say on the Vick, Troymac team?
I dont' know, I was hoping Vick would have a new partner by now, because I really really don't want to do this anymore. I'm at an excruciating (i suck at spelling too) 1 cash in like 50 tournies, no cashes since I started complaining, so I'm obv going to keep complaining, and hating on the tourney scene.