Giving Away Free Cardrunners Account

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dot dot dotuntil you try to cash out and they ask for id and youre screwed and lose all your money
I'm not going to cash out till i'm 18 though, and when i do that i'll make a new account with real details then send the money over and cash it out with the certified account.And if that fails, meh, at least i've been able to play poker online that isn't play money for 3 years.

I have had my roll up to and over 1k a couple of times to just come crashing down.... I would love to learn more.... Please let me get the PW to this tourney... Thanks for your help in the poker community...

Wait...so people with no money/few moneys can only get in this tourney?GAH...Why did I get in such a heater the past 3 days....I'm still a micro-stake donk who would love to get a free cardrunners account :club::D :D :D I guess my gf can play and she can get better than me.

Wait...so people with no money/few moneys can only get in this tourney?GAH...Why did I get in such a heater the past 3 days....I'm still a micro-stake donk who would love to get a free cardrunners account :club::D :D :DI guess my gf can play and she can get better than me.
Last night me, sublime, and my gf played a 180.Sublime: 173rdMe: 71stGF: 6th.

I thought it was a great idea when u had it last night and still do.If this is on Stars however, I'll need to xfer with a respected poster the buyin amount from Full Tilt if that is alright.Once again, you continue to do good things. Karma > people.

I thought it was a great idea when u had it last night and still do.If this is on Stars however, I'll need to xfer with a respected poster the buyin amount from Full Tilt if that is alright.Once again, you continue to do good things. Karma > people.
I'd do it. On the karma note mine has been at an all time low. :club:
Your karma will come back around. You are doing things that will pay off. It will happen when you least expect it
This sounds like a fortune cookie I opened a few days back.

If it's not too late, I'd love a shot at this tourney. Unfortunately I fit into the category of no money online right now.ice4804 (Mechanicsburg) on starsEither way, great idea, and great to see the generousity on FCP lately.

Well there's an age restriction on consuming alcohol but i'd bet most people have had a beer before they're 18.All you have to do is tick the "I am over 18" box, set your birth date back a few years and you're rolling.
WAIT!THE LEGAL DRINKING AGE IS 18 WHERE U LIVE?????????????and I'll play.
spotniceguy.jpgCool idea with the Cardrunners subscription btw.
Cute ! Can I order a nice guy OVER 6 feet tall ?OP....what a seriously nice and generous offer. If this tourney is a $5 isn buy in, I'm in. I could use some card runners help. Keep us posted !