Fairly loose table. There's been at least 3 or 4 people to every flop.Full Tilt PokerPot Limit Omaha Ring gameBlinds: $0.10/$0.256 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $53.90UTG+1: $41.65CO: $18.15Button: $11.95SB: $24.75Hero: $16.80Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is BB with 5 :club: T :D A :) 4 :D UTG calls, 2 folds, Button raises to $0.5, SB folds, Hero calls, UTG calls.Flop: A :D 5 :) 4 :icon_dance: ($1.6, 3 players)Hero checks, UTG checks, Button bets $1, Hero calls, UTG folds.Turn: 2 :D ($3.6, 2 players)Hero checks, Button bets $2.25, Hero calls.River: 4 :) ($8.1, 2 players)Hero bets $8.1, Button calls.Results:Final pot: $24.3Still pretty new to omaha. Should I have raised the flop? Let me know how you would've played the hand.

Flop's OK, but I'd give up on the turn. You likely only have 6 outs and you aren't really getting the right price to draw. On the river, I'd usually bet less with kind of an average boat, but if you think he's going to get suspicious and call you with a bluff-catcher, by all means, go for it.Also, even though it seems like it doesn't matter for $0.25, this should probably be a fold preflop. You're OOP and there are very few good flops for your hand.

preflop is fine in my book. at .1/.25, the players are probably bad enough postflop that you can play literally every hand for a limp if you wanted. i would.as for postflop, flop is standard. on the turn, sometimes i actually prefer lead/folding to c/cing if you think: 1) he might fold a set or fd, both of which would make sense here; 2) you think you want to see a river against a wheel AND are pretty sure you can get your odds if you boat up AND you're pretty sure a blocking bet from OOP is gonna get you a cheap river if he doesn't have a 6 as well; or 3) you are a lagtard like me and are planning on bluffing a spade to give yourself more cards that let you "win" on the end. if you don't think any of these things are true, though, fold the turn.note: (3) above is an important thing to think about if you're going to be playing lots of hands from OOP. get a sense of what your opponents do with certain types of hands with or without redraws (usually there is a difference in bet sizes between these for most players--obviously tricky players will use this to mess with you if you bluff a lot, so be careful). if you learn to read the difference for someone between a hand/no redraw vs a hand/redraw, then you can get a good idea of when it's actually profitable to float turns like this with the intention of either getting there or bluffing a spade. this sort of bluffing line works a lot better from OOP than it does in position, as lots of players will check to you from OOP if that spade comes with the intention of keeping the pot as small as possible while showing it down. a donkbet from OOP looks a lot stronger than a "oh, he checked the river, i bet in position" type bluff, and will generally get a lot more folds.note 2: the lead/fold line when scare cards come will become very important as you move up in limits, especially if you like playing a bluffing style and are relatively deepstacked. taking lots of bluff/semibluff lines like this on the turn will really inflate pots for you if thinking players pick up on it and start raising your turn bets--that's how you're going to stack people off more often as the play gets generally tighter postflop.

Thanks checky, that helps a lot. I was actually going for the "bet the spade on the river" just so happens it filled me up, AND he was actually betting the nfd the entire time, didn't have a straight at all.

Hero folds preflop, this hand stinks
yes, but i'm sure our villains stink worse. i would honestly play every hand that wasn't trips at a table like this if there wasn't much preflop raising.