When To Rub It In ?

When to rub it in?I couldn’t find the “idiots post here forum” But my question is “Is there any situation where you should rub you successful bluff in to you opponent?”We can all agree that there is nothing more satisfying then reveling you bluff, but I have found that I possibly pick the worst times to show my bluff.What do you guys think? :club:

I'll show a bluff to a player after they fold if they've recently lost a hand they felt they should have won, such as having a large pair sucked out on, or getting a straight rivered by a flush. If I can pick a spot and bluff them out of even a small pot, I find the rest of their chips usually end up in other people's stacks in short order.I'll also show a bluff after an hour or two of playing tight and showing down winners, just to get everyone thinking. Of course, the next hand I show down will be a solid winner.

I'll show a bluff to a player after they fold if they've recently lost a hand they felt they should have won, such as having a large pair sucked out on, or getting a straight rivered by a flush. If I can pick a spot and bluff them out of even a small pot, I find the rest of their chips usually end up in other people's stacks in short order.I'll also show a bluff after an hour or two of playing tight and showing down winners, just to get everyone thinking. Of course, the next hand I show down will be a solid winner.
winner.if you can show a bluff to get in the head of your opponent and throw him/her off, ALWAYS do it unless you're going to hurt your own image worse by doing so. just remember that there's a tactful way of doing so and a rude one.

I actually showed a huge river bluff at a FT this morning, completely out of character for me (river bluff for tourney life + showing cards period), and I got Kings on the next deal and picked up the rest of the villain's chips, who raised from SB into my BB. Isolated incident and marginal brag post, obv. The only real reason to show hands is to get your good hands paid off by showing bluffs early, or showing good hands to make your blind stealing easier late. Those are the only two I really ever consider, the latter far more than the former.In general, online players at lower limits rarely pay that close of attention, so all you are usually doing is giving away free info to people who normally wouldn't be able to pick your avatar out of a lineup, and you reap little to none of the benefit you should receive from my previous paragraph's examples.

I very rarely show bluffs. The last time I did, it was against a very aggressive good player who had position on me. He had 3 bet me a couple times, etc. So at one point I raised PF, he called. I c-bet the flop, he raised, I reraised all-in and showed him air when he folded. I guess my goal was just to let him know that I could be as aggressive as him, that he couldn't push me around at will, and hopefully to get him thinking that I was a bit of a nut (although actually I'm mostly a nit).

I approach the game pretty analytically in general, but I have to admit that if I'm playing with people I know I'll show just because it's fun. I wouldn't show to tilt these people because I want them to be happy.I'm probably not going to be in this situation much in the future, so I think that means I won't show much at all.

If I can pick a spot and bluff them out of even a small pot, I find the rest of their chips usually end up in other people's stacks in short order.
-EVi want their chips in my stack
I very rarely show bluffs. The last time I did, it was against a very aggressive good player who had position on me. He had 3 bet me a couple times, etc. So at one point I raised PF, he called. I c-bet the flop, he raised, I reraised all-in and showed him air when he folded. I guess my goal was just to let him know that I could be as aggressive as him, that he couldn't push me around at will, and hopefully to get him thinking that I was a bit of a nut (although actually I'm mostly a nit).
show this guy a bluff and he will lose his mind. Remember that three club flop HAHAHAHAHA

Aren't we being an ******* by showing our cards in an attempt to tilt someone?Owned!Personally, I'll just shout "WooHoo!!!" whenever I win a big pot against an emotional player and that works just fine. Try it.WOO HOO!!

Aren't we being an ******* by showing our cards in an attempt to tilt someone?Owned!Personally, I'll just shout "WooHoo!!!" whenever I win a big pot against an emotional player and that works just fine. Try it.WOO HOO!!
WOO HOO.ehhh...i get nothing

One time I showed a bluff just to get to a guy. It was because earlier this motherfukcer called a string bet on me when he wasn't even in the hand. Even the dealer told him that its not right for him to do that.

• 2 weeks later...

i can never seem to get this issue straight in my head at all.But i always revert back to the following - he wants to know what i've got therefore i don't tell him.I'm inclined to think that not knowing what you have leads ppl to be curious and call when they shouldn't.