Hello mase_gotsem,We have received a complaint regarding your use of inappropriate language at our tables. After reviewing the chat log (see below), itwas decided to remove your chat privileges for a period of 1 month.Your language was highly offensive and completely unacceptable.Our goal at PokerStars is to be a fun place to play, where everyone can feel comfortable. Foul language and abuse of other players takes away from everyone's enjoyment, and therefore will not be permitted.Please note that you may not be the only one receiving a message suchas this. When we receive a chat complaint, we review the entire chatof all players at the table. Any other offenders at the table were also warned or revoked as appropriate to our policies.Your chat privileges will be reinstated in one month.Regards,HoongPokerStars Support Team---121632026 mase_gotsem fkn door 1 8/19/2007 11:05:42 PM121632026 mase_gotsem monster hand and stupid fkn flop 1 8/19/2007 11:06:13 PM
Ve have Vays of making you talk....colonel_klink.jpg
Note to self: It's not a monster hand if it didn't mesh with the flop...
it was o8 tourny i had AcAd2c3d flop came 9sjsqh i still consider my hand a monster but not on that flop 4 ppl in
you sure this was your 1st offence? i find it hard to believe they actually banned you just for this, had you got a warning previously?
no i hav been warned about 9 months ago for gettin into an argument and using profanity that was first warning i had my chat banned like 3 years ago on stars for a month but i was younger and immature obv
I would've reported you in a heartbeat.If I was Aaron Bartley.
lmmfao i didnt direct my wrds at anyone i was conversing with tble and a few of us were having fun and chatting but i guess someone that was there didnt like it "ghey"
The funny thing is, it's so ridiculously easy to not type a thing in the chat box. I mean you have to go out of your way to even get the cursor in it. Here's a tip for all of you who like to curse and berate players in the chat box. That second or two that it takes to move your mouse over there and start typing... use that time to decide if that's really what you want to be doing when Jesus comes back.
It's also not that hard to get over reading fck in a chat box. If you are an adult who is responsible enough to gamble then I think you should be able to handle it. If you can't then you have the option of blocking any one person or everyone. Most of these chat bans are just a way to get back at someone which is wrong.

not worth a ban

Hello mase_gotsem,We have received a complaint regarding your use of inappropriate language at our tables. After reviewing the chat log (see below), itwas decided to remove your chat privileges for a period of 1 month.Your language was highly offensive and completely unacceptable.Our goal at PokerStars is to be a fun place to play, where everyone can feel comfortable. Foul language and abuse of other players takes away from everyone's enjoyment, and therefore will not be permitted.Please note that you may not be the only one receiving a message suchas this. When we receive a chat complaint, we review the entire chatof all players at the table. Any other offenders at the table were also warned or revoked as appropriate to our policies.Your chat privileges will be reinstated in one month.Regards,HoongPokerStars Support Team---121632026 mase_gotsem fkn door 1 8/19/2007 11:05:42 PM121632026 mase_gotsem monster hand and stupid fkn flop 1 8/19/2007 11:06:13 PM

I once saw some1 in a chat say that they were going to come to the persons house who sucked out on them and kill them and their family...Then the guy looked up the persons town and found out how far from the air port that they lived and started saying how he was going to ger to the persons house...So I guess when you see stuff like that saying fuk isnt so bad haha...

It's also not that hard to get over reading fck in a chat box. If you are an adult who is responsible enough to gamble then I think you should be able to handle it. If you can't then you have the option of blocking any one person or everyone. Most of these chat bans are just a way to get back at someone which is wrong.
pretty dumb giving them the option to do it. The best insults dont have swear words in them anyway

they could be cracking down on people who try to bypass the filters with creative spelling. a spur of the moment f bomb gets splatted out; it takes intent to spell it odd just so you are sure everyone sees the word.

I might be the biggest chatbox villian ever ( planet poker no chat, jetsetpoker banned for abusing staff) fulltilt 3 times chat barred pokerstars ..... never -not event an warning .......hell i even offer Vick12 cash to trash talk when i rail him ( he wont do it )

they could be cracking down on people who try to bypass the filters with creative spelling. a spur of the moment f bomb gets splatted out; it takes intent to spell it odd just so you are sure everyone sees the word.
I got warned for making "****ing" appear in the chat box (yes, it was censored in the chat like that). I wasn't insulting anyone or even talking to anyone directly.Ridiculous if you ask me.