except US players only , they have all these freerolls for certain players in different countriesand Daniel's is for his native Country. which is ok with me, butWhy is there none for just us players. and some countries have so many just for themanyone know why?thanks

They already have the US market on lockdown. US players are going to play there regardless of whether or not they have a US only freeroll. PS is still trying to draw in foreign markets and this is one way of doing it.

except US players only , they have all these freerolls for certain players in different countriesand Daniel's is for his native Country. which is ok with me, butWhy is there none for just us players. and some countries have so many just for themanyone know why?thanks
Because PokerStars already has a lot of US players, and with the state of law they are focussing their efforts on capturing a greater global audience. They don't need to entice US players to the site anymore, they have the market there. But other countries who have a large poker playing population may not have a large PokerStars audience.Simple.

From PokerStars (1 minute ago, 7pm EDT)USA.JPG ORLY?

Pwned
FYP

From a business 'only' perspective, are there any subpopulations in the US and Canada that they are neglecting? E.g., Russian, Latino, Eastern European, Asian or African immigrants? Wouldn't the ads be humourous? How about a little freeroll love for the Colt45 crowd?

Actually they do have freerolls just for U.S. players. It starts everyday, I think, at 6 p.m eastern. 200 prize pool. I cashed in it once for 38 cents.
Did you just read the OP and then reply or did you read all of the replies first?