I-n-n-o-c-e-n-t....

I haven’t been this mad in a pretty long time, but I just can’t even look at Michael Vick’s face without wishing him severe pain and misery. Thoughts of having these killer dogs that he was involved with breeding and fighting, rip his arms and legs to shreds. He deserves it. He seriously deserves to suffer.
WOW!Signed, sealed, delivered, convicted and quartered already.I have to say that I have lost some respect for DN.
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!Signed, sealed, delivered, convicted and quartered already.I have to say that I have lost some respect for DN.
He may have jumped the gun a bit but it doesn't look good for Vick. Everyone is rolling over on him and looks like he will do a plea bargain from all reports.
And what's your opinion of O.J. ? Are you out there on the golf course with him looking for the real killer ?Innocent until proven guilty is strictly a legal convention and thinking people are allowed to form opinions without waiting for the legal system to render a judgement in some cases.
Some people are capable of weighing the evidence for themselves and forming their own opinions. They don't need the court to tell them what to think.It's not as if Daniel suggested that the man did not deserve a fair trial ... or wanted him punished prior to trial ... etc. He was simply expressing his outrage at the nature of the crime and contempt for the people involved in that type of activity.Do you not have any opinions that you form with your own mind? Or are your only thoughts the ones that have been officially endorsed by the government?
And what's your opinion of O.J. ? Are you out there on the golf course with him looking for the real killer ?Innocent until proven guilty is strictly a legal convention and thinking people are allowed to form opinions without waiting for the legal system to render a judgement in some cases.
My opinion of OJ before his trial was that he was probably guilty. I did NOT think he deserved to be sliced from ear to ear by the family of the victims.What will DN say if Vick is proven innocent?**My posts do not in any way declare my belief that Vick is guilty or innocent. I reserve that judgement for myself. Unlike DN, I will NOTpublicly state that I think Mr. Vick be torn limb from limb or set free and given a pay raise by the Falcons.***
My opinion of OJ before his trial was that he was probably guilty. I did NOT think he deserved to be sliced from ear to ear by the family of the victims.What will DN say if Vick is proven innocent?**My posts do not in any way declare my belief that Vick is guilty or innocent. I reserve that judgement for myself. Unlike DN, I will NOTpublicly state that I think Mr. Vick be torn limb from limb or set free and given a pay raise by the Falcons.***
You must be a cat lover
Right... so I'm having this party you wanna come? It's mostly for little kids and Michael Jackson is coming, bring YOUR kids, it's a slumber party and all. Also at the party will be good buddy O.J. Simpson explaining how he would have actually killed Nicole had he done it. Not saying he did of course. The lifeguard on duty will be none other than Brittany Spears! Michael Jackson will be dangling babies from the diving board and she's going to put her drink down, put some clothes ON, and then jump in the pool to save them. Should be a fun party bro, and no, Michael Vick is NOT invited.
You must have lost respect for a lot of people then. Most THINKING people believe he is guilty just like O.J.
Right... so I'm having this party you wanna come? It's mostly for little kids and Michael Jackson is coming, bring YOUR kids, it's a slumber party and all. Also at the party will be good buddy O.J. Simpson explaining how he would have actually killed Nicole had he done it. Not saying he did of course. The lifeguard on duty will be none other than Brittany Spears! Michael Jackson will be dangling babies from the diving board and she's going to put her drink down, put some clothes ON, and then jump in the pool to save them. Should be a fun party bro, and no, Michael Vick is NOT invited.
LOL great response.
Seriously?Sounds like it could be fun. I'd like an invitation!

When someone considers a plea bargain its 95 % that they are GUILTY you dont consider it if you know your innocent How can you lose respect for someone that states there opinion ? Does your opinion of daniel go back up if hes proven guilty ? when your own "friends" say your guilty and said he Killed/tortured and Electacuted<sp> losing dogs thats pretty harsh and as a human my first reaction is to bash a person like that skull in with a pipe <harsh> but thats how i feel ,heres a news story i beleive happend in toronto . a guy left his dog in the car in and it was basicly dead from heat stroke so the animal guy hancuffed the owner to his car and took the dog to the hospital and while he was cuffed patrons who witnessed beat the crap out of him " not right but human nature we act out of anger some more harsh than others lol im glad he got what he deservedanddaniel u took prop bets on your marrige ? LMAO u sik sik man :club:

It will be funny to see Vick as the starting qb for the Toronto argos in 2 years.
i hope no one signes him let him go play arena football if anything lol anytime he takes the feild ppl shld toss stuffed dogs on the feild
When someone considers a plea bargain its 95 % that they are GUILTY you dont consider it if you know your innocentHow can you lose respect for someone that states there opinion ? Does your opinion of daniel go back up if hes proven guilty ? when your own "friends" say your guilty and said he Killed/tortured and Electacuted<sp> losing dogs thats pretty harsh and as a human my first reaction is to bash a person like that skull in with a pipe <harsh> but thats how i feel ,heres a news story i beleive happend in toronto . a guy left his dog in the car in and it was basicly dead from heat stroke so the animal guy hancuffed the owner to his car and took the dog to the hospital and while he was cuffed patrons who witnessed beat the crap out of him " not right but human nature we act out of anger some more harsh than others lol im glad he got what he deservedanddaniel u took prop bets on your marrige ? LMAO u sik sik man :club:
Especially when its this early on in the case and part of the plea does involve prison time
Wow now if I have seen a mature response this is it. Look I don't want to insult you because from what I watch you sound and look like a really nice guy. Also his post was not the most information filled but man coming back like that is just lowering to his level. Beyond that I had some real problems with this blog myself, especially the parts where you say that Vick deserved pain and lots of jail time. This sounded to me very much an emotional and irrational response, you want to state an opinion fine, say dog fighting is bad and that the people in it are bad find(I agree completly). What I have a problem with primarily is you attacking a man who has yet to be convicted of a crime. There is a reason we have a jury system in this country and that is so that justice can be carried out fairly. Now for you to preempt this and say that because the media says it its true is just uterly ridiculous. If he is found guilty than sure I would say he was a bad guy and should be punished(I'll get to how in a minute), but to come out and say the things you did was just SOOOO wrong, I mean how would you like to be charged with the murder of someone you love(which you relate to i.e. its discrimination that murder of dogs is not as punishable as humans) and you not be guilty, have everyone say you are and have your entire life ruined and then it be found out that it was false. Its really what your blog amounts too and from your christian roots it's quite sad to see you resort too this. Now this is just where it gets wierd, you say he should be hurt and legs ripped off. This sir is so utterly stupid, to say you wish pain on another human being is both sad and repulsive, that is something a brute would say. No other human deserves pain by another unless in defense of their own or anothers saftey. Why? well because him getting hurt accomplishes nothing.... NOTHING, its just more pain and we need no more of that in our world. What does he deserve if he is found guilty? Community service, to be served helping animals and his community and maybe some jail time to think about what he has done. As to his career if he is found guilty there is no doubt in my mind that Micheal Vick will be banished from the NFL, and that he will loose most of his commercial contracts. And about speciesism(sp?) if you wanna have a debate about how this is the same a racial or gender discrimination I am all for it, I would say no to that. Is hurting dogs bad and punishable by law, yes.... Is it the same as killing a human being... No and why not because laws were created by humans and for humans. Too explain my reasoning here is an example. By your standards in your blog if a dog rips an ear of my young child does the dog deserve for its ear to be chopped off, is that what you mean? Overall I posted this because I believe that you really stepped out of line and what I hope for is a public apology to micheal vick if he is found innocent, because the damage the media is doing to his life is sad, even if he is found guilty I really just wish or society would stop basing opinions and attacking people on accusations, its a disgustings and brutish tactic that was used in such things and the inquisition and the lynchings in the South. I just hope you don't want to be a part of something like that.++EDIT++
When someone considers a plea bargain its 95 % that they are GUILTY you dont consider it if you know your innocent How can you lose respect for someone that states there opinion ? Does your opinion of daniel go back up if hes proven guilty ? when your own "friends" say your guilty and said he Killed/tortured and Electacuted<sp> losing dogs thats pretty harsh and as a human my first reaction is to bash a person like that skull in with a pipe <harsh> but thats how i feel ,heres a news story i beleive happend in toronto . a guy left his dog in the car in and it was basicly dead from heat stroke so the animal guy hancuffed the owner to his car and took the dog to the hospital and while he was cuffed patrons who witnessed beat the crap out of him " not right but human nature we act out of anger some more harsh than others lol im glad he got what he deserved
Okay lets disect this, first off it was rumored that he was taking a plea bargain, and even if he takes it does not always mean he is guilty, you might find that wierd but in these kinds of cases Vicks lawyers will tell him that he has already been tried and convicted and that it makes little difference what goes on in the trial. No my opinion of daniel does not go back up because he has preempted the law system and turned an accusation into a reason to say he wants someone else hurt. But I have already explained this at length. Okay now I did not deal with this "first instinct". What that instinct is is an animal instinct, those are the instincts that get people killed by guys who cannot control them, those instincts while natural are not what we humans base opinions on. Sure if he is convicted my first instinct is to think he is a bad man, to hurt him... not me and I am dog owner. And that is for a simple reason, I believe that answering violence with violence is the root of alot of our worlds problems and that it solves nothing. ANd that example explains exactly the reasoning that daniel is protraying and that is dangerous. That man NEVER deserved that beating, those patrons are getting sued by the way by him for assualt. What they did was deserving of serious punishment . Human nature is never... NEVER an excuse to hurt or maim another living thing, let alone a human being and to say it is is laughable at best. You portray alot of childish nature by saying so frankly and you really should be ashamed. Please I beg of you to respond because I am going to shut down these crazy ideas in your heads, lets have a debate out here in the open I am willing to talk about this but do not bring logic like this with you because it gets you nowhere in a civilized world.
Thankyou for being reasonable, and I pose the same question.And to avoid any questions I am not a member of the Micheal Vick camp and my post is not saying that micheal vick is guilty or innocent, because that is not for me to decide, that is for the justice system.
.And to avoid any questions I am not a member of the Micheal Vick camp and my post is not saying that micheal vick is guilty or innocent, because that is not for me to decide, that is for the justice system.
I do not criticize you for deciding to withhold your judgment. However, the fact that we have a judicial system does not mean that individuals can not (or should not) form their own opinions. The courts only decide the guilt or innocense for the purposes of determining the community's official label and assigning any punishment. The court represents the community's "official" opinion -- which does not have to be the same opinion of each person within that community.In the end, we are all judged not only by the government, but by those who know us ... by God ... etc. The courts do not issue the only judgments.Also, I doubt that Daniel would actually committ the acts of brutality he described should he someday find himself in the presence of Michael Vick. He was expressing his outrage ... not describing a plan he actually plans to carry out. There's a difference.
Elll O Elll! This guy is as guilty as the day is long and everyone has a right to an opinion about it. I've never seen a more cut and dry case...except for the OJ trial, no pun intended.
Your pool had a diving board? :club: Nice hand sir.Safe travels.
you're turning into Phil Helmuth with all these name droppings.
Now this is just where it gets wierd, you say he should be hurt and legs ripped off. This sir is so utterly stupid, to say you wish pain on another human being is both sad and repulsive, that is something a brute would say. No other human deserves pain by another unless in defense of their own or anothers saftey. Why? well because him getting hurt accomplishes nothing.... NOTHING, its just more pain and we need no more of that in our world. What does he deserve if he is found guilty? Community service, to be served helping animals and his community and maybe some jail time to think about what he has done. As to his career if he is found guilty there is no doubt in my mind that Micheal Vick will be banished from the NFL, and that he will loose most of his commercial contracts. And about speciesism(sp?) if you wanna have a debate about how this is the same a racial or gender discrimination I am all for it, I would say no to that. Is hurting dogs bad and punishable by law, yes.... Is it the same as killing a human being... No and why not because laws were created by humans and for humans. Too explain my reasoning here is an example. By your standards in your blog if a dog rips an ear of my young child does the dog deserve for its ear to be chopped off, is that what you mean?[/quote]The law says the dog will be killed.and Vick is guilty. Of making money off the cruel torture of animals. So what's good for the goose.....
Then again, it’s totally in line with our history. In the old days, women were seen as less important than men, and since men had the “power” many women suffered. They still do of course in many parts of the world.
This is where I am left scratching my head....you say this like it's a bad thing.kidding.But I was in Estonia last month and saw a well in the middle of town called the Cat's Well. They used to believe that there was an evil spirit in the well that needed to be appeased with live animals, so they threw stray cats into the well. The one they got their drinking water.So I guess they got their punishment pretty much right away.
But I was in Estonia last month and saw a well in the middle of town called the Cat's Well. They used to believe that there was an evil spirit in the well that needed to be appeased with live animals, so they threw stray cats into the well. The one they got their drinking water.So I guess they got their punishment pretty much right away.
HAHAHA!

Personally, I think Vick opened a shelter for homeless dogs. The guys he left there to run the thing started the dogfights and when it got busted, they made up Vick's involvement to take the heat off of themselves. He's considering the plea because of the media blitz, he has already been convicted. Why stand trial and risk more prison time?sw