Heads Up League

I was wondering if there is interest there for the heads up league. I know that the support from pokerstars wont be there like from fcp but i think that it still can be done if the interest is there. My questions are would there be changes wanted from the old format such as buy in, amount of teams, playoff format, etc? How many would actually play and who would be willing to try and put this together? I would be willing to get the ball rolling but I know that it is too much for one person to do.

well im not too sure about the exact work phoenix but i imagine it would be something like organizing sign ups, collecting buy ins setting up schedules and deadlines and deal with any problems that may arise

I figured it would be someone like that. I wouldn't need too much help maybe one other member looking over me or something to make sure I don't miss anything. PM Fcp Info or someone and as if you can get a sticky. I'll ask around and see would want to play.

OP, fyi...this topic is up and has been discussed in the League Forums.I was in the FCPHUL and I can tell you that there's quite a bit of work from the commish/organizer besides putting up with the kids bitching (this includes me).

OP, fyi...this topic is up and has been discussed in the League Forums.I was in the FCPHUL and I can tell you that there's quite a bit of work from the commish/organizer besides putting up with the kids bitching (this includes me).
I know it was upi just didnt see it getting any attention. I know it would be hard work but i do believe it can be done i enough parties want to be involved