How To Get Out Of A Slump

I recently switched to omaha and i have been doing very well.over the last few months ive lost a game every once in a while,but ive been steadily moving forward. now for some reason i have lost almost my hole roll in the coarse of a couple of days. what should i do to reverse this and get back on track?

Here's what you do.1. Get an ordinary brown paper bag.(medium size)2. Take a dump in said bag.3. Take bag to a neighbors house( one kind of far from your own house)4. Place bag on front step, light it on fire, ring doorbell, run away and hide behind some bushes.5. Laugh real hard because when the neighbor opens the door he'll think " oh my! A fire! Better stomp it out!" then he gets his foot covered with poop! Just follow these 5 steps and you'll be right back on track to TP/MM.You're welcome.

I recently switched to omaha and i have been doing very well.over the last few months ive lost a game every once in a while,but ive been steadily moving forward. now for some reason i have lost almost my hole roll in the coarse of a couple of days. what should i do to reverse this and get back on track?
Great first post.Good luck.

thanks for the advice. ive tried playing a large game to make it all back at once,ive gone back to holdem and im still losing. i think i just need a break. thanks again for the advice

Here's what you do.1. Get an ordinary plastic bag.(medium size) Write FCP Rocks! on the outside of it.2. Take a dump in said bag.3. Get camera.4. Hold bag in one hand, make 'thumbs up' sign in other hand, take picture.5. Post it in this thread.Just follow these 5 steps and you'll be right on track to FCP stardom.Good Luck.
fyp

Slumpbuster AINECMark Grace (former Chicago Cub and Arizona Diamondback) educated the public on the "slumpbuster," if not coining the term himself. In his words, "A slumpbuster is when you have to take one for the team. It's finding the biggest, nastiest, fattest broad, and you put the wood to her to come out of your slump. Also known as 'jumping on a grenade for the team'."

I'd buy a dictionary or use spell check for starters... If you lost almost your entire BR in the course of a couple days, you weren't playing the right stakes and managing your money properly.
Here's what you do.1. Get an ordinary brown paper bag.(medium size)2. Take a dump in said bag.3. Take bag to a neighbors house( one kind of far from your own house)4. Place bag on front step, light it on fire, ring doorbell, run away and hide behind some bushes.5. Laugh real hard because when the neighbor opens the door he'll think " oh my! A fire! Better stomp it out!" then he gets his foot covered with poop! Just follow these 5 steps and you'll be right back on track to TP/MM.You're welcome.
IVE SEEN IT!
Slumpbuster AINECMark Grace (former Chicago Cub and Arizona Diamondback) educated the public on the "slumpbuster," if not coining the term himself. In his words, "A slumpbuster is when you have to take one for the team. It's finding the biggest, nastiest, fattest broad, and you put the wood to her to come out of your slump. Also known as 'jumping on a grenade for the team'."
I remember when he told this story on Jim Rome. I laughed my ass off.
props to the Gracie Slumpbuster commentI heard he used to go clubbing with Kyle Farnsworth and Kerry Wood, introducing them to the Slumpbuster.
Bankroll management. Look into it.

The best way to get out of a slump is to start muliple "I'm gonna quit poker" threads about how the world is against you and the poker Gods and all the mysteries of the universe are lined up to ensure your complete doom...only to then go out one day and have a $4000 session and come home wishing you never had found the "New Topic" button.Works for me. B) It'll turn around bro. GL.