A Staked $4.40

So I was staked in a 4.40 and was doing well, floating around #15-20 since the start due to a quick double up with AA. Well, the tourney thins out to around 35 people left and I see QQ utg. I limped in hoping to trap villain2 with a c/r preflop, he had recently lost a huge pot and went on tilt and has been raising the last 6 pots with nothing. Well, that didnt work. Is this the best way to play qq with this board and at this time in the tourney?100/200 blindsHero UTG-----6700Villain1 MP-----5000Villain2 SB-----4500Hero Limps with QQ, Villain1 limps, Villain2 completes, bb checksFlop 898 with two spadesVillain2 bets 400, bb folds, I raise to 1200, Villain1 calls, Villain2 callsTurn comes a red Qall checkRiver comes a 4 of spadesVillain2 bets 400, I raise all in, Villain1 Calls, Villain 2 Calls

Is this the best way to play qq with this board and at this time in the tourney?100/200 blindsHero UTG-----6700Villain1 MP-----5000Villain2 SB-----4500Hero Limps with QQ, Villain1 limps, Villain2 completes, bb checksFlop 898 with two spadesVillain2 bets 400, bb folds, I raise to 1200, Villain1 calls, Villain2 callsTurn comes a red Qall checkRiver comes a 4 of spadesVillain2 bets 400, I raise all in, Villain1 Calls, Villain 2 Calls
yes. well, kinda. You have the nut full house. Well played.What's the point of this post? If villain had 88... then... cooler? BBFIDTS?

Shouldnt you bet the turn, but then again you probably want some calls on the river if they hit their flush

Don't raise the flop.
Huh? In a 3-way pot? Really?I think you should have put a bet in on the turn, but I don't mind slowplaying a full house at all. I think it's more of a style thing. I make a lot of c-bets and a fair amount of double barrels, so I tend to bet my strong hands more than others as well.