Wcoop Plo $320 Seat At Pokerstars For Sale

Hi guys, Anyone want to buy my seat? PM me if you would. Anyway Cashmanbrian buys it for $256. If you can gimme 280 I will be happy to sell it. I am not really interested in tournies, just spent 700x4 FPPs to play around and got lucky. Now I will be spending some fpps on the entry of $500+30 lo8 and trying my luck.:club: Sorry I haven't posted it here for a long time, partly because of heavy work load and partly because the company I work for banned all the gambling sites. Sigh! Anyway good luck.

Hi guys, Anyone want to buy my seat? PM me if you would. Anyway Cashmanbrian buys it for $256. If you can gimme 280 I will be happy to sell it. I am not really interested in tournies, just spent 700x4 FPPs to play around and got lucky. Now I will be spending some fpps on the entry of $500+30 lo8 and trying my luck.:club: Sorry I haven't posted it here for a long time, partly because of heavy work load and partly because the company I work for banned all the gambling sites. Sigh! Anyway good luck.
Tell Cashman Brian you are FCP and you will get alot more than $256.You can thank me later.
Tell Cashman Brian you are FCP and you will get alot more than $256.You can thank me later.
beat me to it.. but yeah you'll get a great deal if you say you are from FCP