I was only pissed at the ending. I thought they could've ended it much less sappily and much more hilariously.My vision for the ending was to have Evan laying on top of Seth in their touching scene. They hug, start to fall asleep. Camera pans out to end the heartfelt moment between 2 friends. Evan pukes on Seth. /Movie.
well the movie is all really based on these two friends going their separate ways. it's something that a lot of high schoolers go through at that time in their lives. you kinda have to end on the type of moment they gave
Zimmer-i think that would have been a funny ending, but I agree with runthemover. Althought this doesn't seem like a movie with a message, one of the biggest issues that Seth and Evan were going through was leaving each other. I liked the ending because it was symbolic that the two friends were leaving each other.

My only request for the ending was when Seth was turned around talking to whatsherface - I was hoping he'd get to the bottom of the escalator, hit the little ramp thing, and fall into her other eye. /movie.Other than that, hilarious flick. Really great.

My only request for the ending was when Seth was turned around talking to whatsherface - I was hoping he'd get to the bottom of the escalator, hit the little ramp thing, and fall into her other eye. /movie.Other than that, hilarious flick. Really great.
I was fully expecting Seth to fall at the bottom of the escalator because he was looking up at Evan and was distracted.
Really, really good. Funniest movie of the year and, even considering what could come in the rest of the year, it's really not even close.
Balls of Fury looks funny. A huge comedy about tiny balls! and christopher walkin is in it :club:
Balls of Fury looks funny. A huge comedy about tiny balls! and christopher walkin is in it :club:
This looks like such a horrible moive. I will be shocked if I go and see it and laugh more than once.
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd give the movie a 7.5/10 until I saw the sleeping bag part. Funny because I unfortunately just was involved in a drunk dial that went basically that exact way. It was as if they heard my conversation and put it into the movie. After that it gets a 9/10. Good stuff.

• 2 months later...
I give this movie two awards:1. Best movie of the summer, AINEC2. Funniest movie of all time, AINEC
huh?!? you need to see more movies.
n2054493_43310523_6436.jpgMe on the right for HalloweenMclovin or no? Too many ppl say I do so I bought the brown shirt/vestbut yeah i dont think the movie is that good
n2054493_43310523_6436.jpgMe on the right for HalloweenMclovin or no? Too many ppl say I do so I bought the brown shirt/vestbut yeah i dont think the movie is that good
I wouldn't try to impersonate him. You don't look like him at all imo.

Funniest line to me was:Girl: You scratch our backs and we'll scratch yoursGuy: Funny thing about my back is that it's located on my cockHoly Crap my wife and I were cracking up I've only seen it once so I'm sorry i didn't research their names.