Daniel And Swearing

I don't play tournaments and I don't play on sites with bad customer service and unappealing games so you won't see me on Full Tilt. Bad customer service is allowed on sites with great games however.
You don't think FTP has great games? I think there superior to PS in the games category actually.. I love the guarantees, FTOPS, Sit 'No Go's, ect. But PS's customer service is 100x better.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't play tournaments and I don't play on sites with bad customer service and unappealing games so you won't see me on Full Tilt. Bad customer service is allowed on sites with great games however.
LOL ok. Also great customer service can work on bad sites too. (/sucking up)
LOL!....who puts a "u" in labor ? Pretty sure DN 'S'-bombed a few times during the taping of the Protege broadcast? :club:
we put a U in labour, we also put it in colour too. Actually, i have an american calendar that has a U in labour day......

Yes he does, he may have curbed it in recent years though, but I saw a (slightly) old poker show called Beyond The Felt where he swore quite often.

I've been a big fan of Daniel Negreanu for a while now, and ive noticed ive never heard him say a curse word, such as droppin an f bomb. Ive watched all of his video blogs and most of the televised tourney's he's been in and nothing. Not even when he was gettin so unlucky on High Stakes Poker. I started thinkin about this because i was watchin the High Stakes Golfing show on raw vegas and after seeing guys like sheiky and gavin say fck like every other word, i never once heard daniel say anything foul. And honestly cursing just doesnt seem to be part of Daniel's personality, and i find that to be pretty admirable of him...anyway, how about u guys? has there been an instance where daniel's dropped an F bomb and i just happened to miss it?
Fuck you
Yes he does, he may have curbed it in recent years though, but I saw a (slightly) old poker show called Beyond The Felt where he swore quite often.Fuck you
LoL eh, i agree, my "admirable" comment sounded quite fruity...**** it, let da man curse..

he swore in season two of high stakes poker. i think it was the hand where he flopped a straight and eli filled up with two sixes. dan says somethign about flopping a straight then says 'what the fuck' quietly but the censor does pick it up

I actually swore a lot when I was a teenager and in my personal opinion, cursing regularly is a little immature. It's really not necessary as there are plenty of other words you can use to voice displeasure. Of all the shows I've ever been on I don't think I've ever cursed at all actually. Beyond the Felt, that one I'm pretty sure I cursed on a regular basis, that was an old show. I used the "c-word" quite a bit on that show. I will say things like... 'What the.....??????" but I stop there. Also, when describing "stuff" or a bowl movement I'm more than comfortable with the s-word.

ohmaybe I did have the right "c-word" in mind afterall.
it's not as big of a swear word in england as it is in the USA, maybe that's true for Canada too. but DN doesn't really come off too classy in that email, or really in his whole fued with duke... which is fine, I think classy is overrated, but it goes against the image of Brand Negraneu that's for certain.
You lie, and that book lies.I do not poop.If you imply I poop again I will eviserate you, shove my hands into the open wound and masturbate you from the inside.Which isn't gay, but one straight man masturbating another dead straight man from the inside.