Someone Pretending To Be Me

http://dev.chiptalk.net/forum/showthread.p...2594#post562594i searched gabethekid on google and stumbled upon that page...haha.the link leads to page 4....you can go to page 1 to read the entire thread...i still haven't cuz i gtg right now but i will later...just found it amusing.

hey everyone, i'm GabeTheKid.lol @ someone pretending to be me....lmao..i typed my name in google and found this thread which i found quite amusing..still find it quite hilarious that someone is pretending to be me....get a life dude.Irony or no?

hey everyone, i'm GabeTheKid.lol @ someone pretending to be me....lmao..i typed my name in google and found this thread which i found quite amusing..still find it quite hilarious that someone is pretending to be me....get a life dude.Irony or no?
you should type your poker name into google... everyonce in a while you find a thread about you putting a bad beat or something. Very entertaining.

I pretend to be me every friggin' day and still no one believes me. It's "Why don't you change" or "You're such an underacheiver". Why do I even bother? I might as well go back to being someone else.Besides, after all this, I may have to resurerect Nietszche to 'splain this existentialist nightmare.

so who is the real gabethekid?
me?what do you mean?
I pretend to be me every friggin' day and still no one believes me. It's "Why don't you change" or "You're such an underacheiver". Why do I even bother? I might as well go back to being someone else.Besides, after all this, I may have to resurerect Nietszche to 'splain this existentialist nightmare.
:club::D