Crush Tom Brady's skull Steelers, please. I'm Ron Burgandy?
I want the Patriots to be at full strength when the Bucs play them in the Super Bowl, that way Tampa Bay will have gone in to Dallas in the NFC Championship Game and beat the second best team in the NFL before beating the best team in the big game.
  • Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll make you a vow. If that happens, I'll become a Buc's fan and post pictures of me burning my Romo Jersey :club:

I want the Patriots to be at full strength when the Bucs play them in the Super Bowl, that way Tampa Bay will have gone in to Dallas in the NFC Championship Game and beat the second best team in the NFL before beating the best team in the big game.
i will tatoo that retarded logo on my left ass cheek if that happens as you say
please lets hear them, this person was an uber calling station but for some reason would always bet the turn if you checked to him if he had a hand or not, also for the most part the size of his bet was directly correlated to how big his hand was. The AK hand I knew he would call with whatever he raised with so I just pushed, this guy would play ATo like the nuts so I didn't want to see a flop and get outplayed.
Given some reads, I think we come back into the reasonable realm. That said, I need clarification. You said the size of his bet related to his hand...so when you have the set of 2s and he bets $8...does that indicate weakness or strength? And based on the villain's play of the AJ, he seems really confused about what exactly constitutes a "big" hand.I'm really not clear why y'all think that set of 2s hand is standard. Against a calling station, I'm betting or check/raising that turn. Were you going for a c/r on the river? That seems rather ambitious with a set on a 3-flush/straight board.The AK, I prefer calling or going to $25, but if you think he's this big of a donk and calling with a worse hand frequently, I'm fine with it.The JTs hand...I prefer folding pre-flop to a 6xOR...though I can see some justification since we're deep and villain sucks. Given our call pre-flop, I don't think I like our action line. Why are we check-raising the turn with a mediocre hand when we just c/ced with a set earlier?
Given some reads, I think we come back into the reasonable realm. That said, I need clarification. You said the size of his bet related to his hand...so when you have the set of 2s and he bets $8...does that indicate weakness or strength? And based on the villain's play of the AJ, he seems really confused about what exactly constitutes a "big" hand.I'm really not clear why y'all think that set of 2s hand is standard. Against a calling station, I'm betting or check/raising that turn. Were you going for a c/r on the river? That seems rather ambitious with a set on a 3-flush/straight board.The AK, I prefer calling or going to $25, but if you think he's this big of a donk and calling with a worse hand frequently, I'm fine with it.The JTs hand...I prefer folding pre-flop to a 6xOR...though I can see some justification since we're deep and villain sucks. Given our call pre-flop, I don't think I like our action line. Why are we check-raising the turn with a mediocre hand when we just c/ced with a set earlier?
I thought for sure the $8 bet was a flush of some sort, and if he had a diamond he isn't folding (maybe a diamond less than 5) so I called to see if I can fill up and open push the river.You are check raising the turn after the 4th diamond hit? that seems pretty nuts.Probably going to $25 is the right play. But I hate that because it almost makes it like a stop and go and I hate having to push this on a blank flop. The JTs preflop is probably slightly EV- but I have really been forcing myself to play suited connector hands against reallly bad players. They pay off incredibly. So after the flop I thought he could have an overpair, i check raised the turn because I didn't think there was any way that he would lead $3 on the turn after leading $3 on the flop with any sort of hand. I just felt like a blocking bet so I wanted to raise it up. The river I think I should have pushed (he would have called) but meh.
So what your saying is don't quote it at the top of the next page?
Why YesI believeHe's sayingDo notDo whatI amAbout todo
08sofar.jpgmy $50 6 max results I love this game...
There is a chance you will get the money but there is no way you will get the W :club:
ooooooooo ... in the words of the famous rock group "Sweet" in their mega-hit, "Love is like Oxygen," "I've heard that pride always comes before a fall." Look that shit up.