Put yourself in his shoes with the Ah. The board is KhJhTh x 9h. The villain checks and then shoves when you bet. What exactly do you put him on?
Don't get stuck without INTELLIGENCE-PTR
  • Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Uhm, holy **** the EPT Berlin just got robbed by 6 machine gun toting gunmen.

So I had to update my boss on a form 10-K; which is

A Form 10-K is an annual report required by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), that gives a comprehensive summary of a public company's performance.
When I think "ten K" I think King-Ten like the starting hand in hold'em, so I kept referring to it as KT in my email and my boss was like wtf...[x] fail[x] grind on the mind
[] grind on the mind - you ain't putting volume in boy
Thinking about poker; studying, watching videos, reviewing HHs, it's all part of the grindMy volume is sick this month compared to Feb
Thinking about poker; studying, watching videos, reviewing HHs, it's all part of the grindMy volume is sick this month compared to Feb
prob <2K hands... sick volume :club:

Dear Poker Gods,I have been worshipping you in the house of BAW for several years now. You have brought me both great joy and great sorrow. You have rewarded my bad calls, you have smitten my sick calls, and you have shown me there is no end to the bounds of your shenanigans.However, if I could get just one rungood in an FTOPS event, i will cease complainingI GOTZ 50K FULL TILT POINTS TO BLOW GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO

• 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I can't believe the amount of effort (or lack thereof) and time everyone I used to talk poker with put into this thread. Brings back memories :)