• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so i come back and FTP creates the greatest thing i've ever seen, Rush Pokerdon't get me wrong, it's retarded to ACTUALLY play there... i don't even have to play a hand to tell you that, but what it does is take a bunch of break even / slightly winning players who can sort of multitable and put them all in a big pool where they can have fun losing to the rake together.Sweet.

Why?
Bc every single hand is in a vacuum and it attracts people who want to fold a lot of hands preflop. If you want to get more hands in just multitable and at least you have PT3 or HEM to help u out. I still can't effectively play 16 6-max tables and I feel I'm a damned solid multitabler.
Bc every single hand is in a vacuum and it attracts people who want to fold a lot of hands preflop. If you want to get more hands in just multitable and at least you have PT3 or HEM to help u out. I still can't effectively play 16 6-max tables and I feel I'm a damned solid multitabler.
I thought you were talking about playing on FTP specifically, nothing to do with Rush poker.
so i come back and FTP creates the greatest thing i've ever seen, Rush Pokerdon't get me wrong, it's retarded to ACTUALLY play there... i don't even have to play a hand to tell you that, but what it does is take a bunch of break even / slightly winning players who can sort of multitable and put them all in a big pool where they can have fun losing to the rake together.Sweet.
Maybe you should try it before you knock it?
I said that about drugs and look where it got me :)How's the marriage type situation?
Going pretty well. Wife's out of town working for a couple of weeks. I think we're in a much less stressful situation than a few months ago.
Going pretty well. Wife's out of town working for a couple of weeks. I think we're in a much less stressful situation than a few months ago.
teach me plz... me and my wife are seeing too much of each other at the moment.. have no time apart to settle down cuz of our little boy.. probly putting him in daycare soon so we can actually have time apart from each other during the day.

Alright, tried this rush poker thing out since i ran $500 below EV at $25NL yesterday (and some coolers tooo wheeee life)It's definitely very exploitable and makes for an extremely interesting strategy... i will post more after I exploit for a couple days.

teach me plz... me and my wife are seeing too much of each other at the moment.. have no time apart to settle down cuz of our little boy.. probly putting him in daycare soon so we can actually have time apart from each other during the day.
Our situation is less stressful mostly because the financial front has improved somewhat. Her work takes her out of town for 2-3 weeks at a time (hard to work on yachts in Atlanta).What do you do for work and what does she do?
Our situation is less stressful mostly because the financial front has improved somewhat. Her work takes her out of town for 2-3 weeks at a time (hard to work on yachts in Atlanta).What do you do for work and what does she do?
she goes to school... i work 3 days a week. 12hours at a time... and besides that we have so separation time really because of our little boy.. we help each other out watching him and giving little breaks at a time.
she goes to school... i work 3 days a week. 12hours at a time... and besides that we have so separation time really because of our little boy.. we help each other out watching him and giving little breaks at a time.
Trade babysitting with friends (free) and get to the gym twice a week and go on a date once a week. You love your baby, but you both need to get "fresh air" if you know what I mean.
LOL sample size.
Thats one session imo*starts singing*THIS IS THE SWONG THAT NEVER ENDSIT JUST GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDSSOME PEOPLE STARTED RUNNIN BAD NOT KNOWIN IT WAS RIGGEDAND THEY'LL CONTINUE BUSTIN OUT AND PUT GRAPHS IN THEIR SIGS

Anybody seen the new HSP? Is it me or is it a a little funky?No AJ Benza, which granted he was a little dooshy, but its weird to have Kaplan just talking to himself. All the players at the table seemed like really serious and intense, PH looked like he was going to start crying...It just seems a little more dark in general, even the openening credits seemed dark, anybody else?

yeah I wasn't crazy about it. I actually like Kara Scott (and not just for hawtn3ss), but the format's so much better when Gabe has a partner in the booth. Hoivold's appearance tilts me, and poor Hellmuth got sick coolered. btw I love the 2+2 thread on HSP, where the railtards offer their expert analysis on what's going on, as they make swooping judgments based on 10 hands of scattered play. "Hellmuth sucks!! He 4-bet folded to Ivey who obviously had a big hand!!!""Ivey sucks, look at Tom Dwan floating him!!!" "Tom Dwan is playing sooooo tight!!!" "He and Dario are turning into nits!! Why?? Too much tv success???"