• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Drove from Denver to Louisville today... On to DC tomorrowListened to like 8 hous of dc podcasts...I put my hands up they're playin my song...... It's a party driving across the USA

sigggggghhhhhhhhhh... letting overpairs go is tough.. good fold hero, good fold.Full Tilt Poker $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em - 9 players - View hand 494010The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterUTG+2: $14.50MP1: $3.52MP2: $15.13Hero (CO): $11.58BTN: $15.54SB: $4.10BB: $30.46UTG: $15.06UTG+1: $15.82Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is CO with Q :qh Q :4h5 folds, Hero raises to $0.35, BTN calls $0.35, 1 fold, BB calls $0.25Flop: ($1.10) 2 :club: 3 :5c 8 :ts(3 players)BB checks, Hero bets $0.70, BTN calls $0.70, BB raises to $3.90, Hero folds, BTN raises to $15.19 all in, BB calls $11.29Turn: ($32.18) 9 :D(2 players - 1 is all in)River: ($32.18) J :D(2 players - 1 is all in)Final Pot: $32.18BTN shows 8 :3h 8 :jh (three of a kind, Eights)BB shows 3 :D 2 :D (two pair, Threes and Twos)BTN wins $30.18(Rake: $2.00)when the button flatted before the BB raised.... my eyebrow kinda raised and i said ohh, something's up... haha so when bb raised, easy fold imo.

I can be bored at work tomorrow for the first time in like a month
I might be bored at work for the first time since this summer pretty soon. Omfg my life is going to suck.

Anybody watchin' the Aussie?Fed vs. Hewitt tonight. I'm hoping me staying up until at least 5:15 am will prove to be worth it. I love both guys, and I'd prefer Fed to be rested for the QF, but I'd like a good match tonight. I kinda wish Hewitt was on the other side of the draw. I miss the days when Rusty and Fed were the top two guys.

I missed it. I used to be a serious Federer fan though, woke up to watch him years ago when he had played Safin at the Aussie. My favorite Federer match was probably in Miami (I think) during 2005 (I think again) when he dropped two sets to an up and coming superstar named Nadal

sigggggghhhhhhhhhh... letting overpairs go is tough.. good fold hero, good fold.Full Tilt Poker $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em - 9 players - View hand 494010The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterUTG+2: $14.50MP1: $3.52MP2: $15.13Hero (CO): $11.58BTN: $15.54SB: $4.10BB: $30.46UTG: $15.06UTG+1: $15.82Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is CO with Q :qh Q :4h5 folds, Hero raises to $0.35, BTN calls $0.35, 1 fold, BB calls $0.25Flop: ($1.10) 2 :club: 3 :5c 8 :ts(3 players)BB checks, Hero bets $0.70, BTN calls $0.70, BB raises to $3.90, Hero folds, BTN raises to $15.19 all in, BB calls $11.29Turn: ($32.18) 9 :D(2 players - 1 is all in)River: ($32.18) J :D(2 players - 1 is all in)Final Pot: $32.18BTN shows 8 :3h 8 :jh (three of a kind, Eights)BB shows 3 :D 2 :D (two pair, Threes and Twos)BTN wins $30.18(Rake: $2.00)when the button flatted before the BB raised.... my eyebrow kinda raised and i said ohh, something's up... haha so when bb raised, easy fold imo.
Love the call out of the blinds with 32s. I'm gonna throw chips around 'cause I got 300 big blinds.

Sitting at the airport in DC waiting to fly home... It's been 4 days without FTP... I'm ready to play some pokahhave done a fair amount of reading/vid watching and I listened to a ton of poker podcasts

I missed it. I used to be a serious Federer fan though, woke up to watch him years ago when he had played Safin at the Aussie. My favorite Federer match was probably in Miami (I think) during 2005 (I think again) when he dropped two sets to an up and coming superstar named Nadal
It wasn't exciting unfortunately. It's like everytime Fed plays Hewitt he remembers losing in the Davis Cup to him after being up 2 sets to love and he extracts revenge with every ground stroke. He totally crushed Hewitt, which is sad, because I'd love Rusty to make one last good run in the AO before he retires. He just doesn't have any offensive firepower vs. someone like Federer.
As an aussie I love Hewitt, wish he didn't run into Federer though. And OMG THE TSONGA MATCH WAS AWESOME!!! So glad I saw it
Yeah, Almagro has been my second favorite player since the '08 US Open. Funny though that he's ranked in the top 30 and yet very few people would recognize him on the street. The guy is a sparkplug. IMO he's top 10 talent, but he needs to stop giving away chances to beat really good players. He set himself up with some opportunities to beat Tsonga late but he just couldn't convert. The forehand he hit to set up a break point at 6-6 in the 5th (I think) after a long rally cross court off of a smash was a total beauty.Oh well, he's better on Clay anyway IMO.
Least you got some satisfaction...feral_cow_icon.gifv1.10Cows play poker with cow chipsFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em $0.25/$0.50 - 6 playersUTG squash27: $21.35 UTG+1 Hero: $57.05 CO LimitFish: $49.00 Button Fernzie: $199.35 SB bradbull: $22.05 BB Aivukas: $50.00 Preflop: ($0.75) Hero is UTG+1 with :club:: :ts: (6 players)squash27 folds, Hero raises to $1.50, LimitFish folds, Fernzie calls $1.50, 2 foldsFlop: ($3.75) :3h: :qh: :5c: (2 players)Hero bets $3, Fernzie calls $3Turn: ($9.75) :4h: (2 players)Hero bets $6.50, Fernzie raises to $20.25, Hero foldsFernzie won $21.65(Rake: $1.10)Felt like the right sigh-fold.
Play poker for realz. How much money do you need to make?
Not a ton. If/when I get a job I'll probably be making minimum wage, lolz.Been thinking about starting to actually play again.
It wasn't exciting unfortunately. It's like everytime Fed plays Hewitt he remembers losing in the Davis Cup to him after being up 2 sets to love and he extracts revenge with every ground stroke. He totally crushed Hewitt, which is sad, because I'd love Rusty to make one last good run in the AO before he retires. He just doesn't have any offensive firepower vs. someone like Federer.Yeah, Almagro has been my second favorite player since the '08 US Open. Funny though that he's ranked in the top 30 and yet very few people would recognize him on the street. The guy is a sparkplug. IMO he's top 10 talent, but he needs to stop giving away chances to beat really good players. He set himself up with some opportunities to beat Tsonga late but he just couldn't convert. The forehand he hit to set up a break point at 6-6 in the 5th (I think) after a long rally cross court off of a smash was a total beauty.Oh well, he's better on Clay anyway IMO.
It scared me turning it on the other day and seeing Hewitt up 6-0 on Baghdatis, it reminded me of the good ol' days, heh. And yes, that stroke was amazing, his forehand was huge. I think Tsonga got lucky hitting the line a few times wtih what seemed to be some pretty tired/lazy strokes.