i averaged over 300hands/hour when i played yesterday... and back to the RB, i use rakerobber and it updated already today and still said that i didnt play any poker yesterday.. hoping its just a delay.. but i dunno cuz it has already updated today for yesterday's action.

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

for the guys who have played Rush,I'm now ****ing thinking of depositing on FTP lol.. I need crack.but question, do you find its swingy?like i'm hearing stories of people winning 4 bi's in an hour. and then Tskills just said he lost tons?so is it lots of ups and downs?
Just say no to drugs, kids.And yes I hear it's very swongy but I imagine you could play very nitty and keep the variance down...

Live .1/.25 6 handedVillain is a nitHero is CO with A :club: Q :spade:2 folds, hero raises to .85, button calls, 2 folds ($2.05)Flop: A :ts K :4h 7 :heart:Hero bets $1.25, villain calls ($4.55)Turn: 4 :spade:Hero bets $3, villain raises to $6, thoughts???Like I now have the nfd and tptk but he is like a nit nit... I imagine he 3bets AK so it only leaves 77 as I imagine he mucks A7s

Live .1/.25 6 handedVillain is a nitHero is CO with A :club: Q :ts 2 folds, hero raises to .85, button calls, 2 folds ($2.05)Flop: A :4h K :5c 7 :qh Hero bets $1.25, villain calls ($4.55)Turn: 4 :3h Hero bets $3, villain raises to $6, thoughts???Like I now have the nfd and tptk but he is like a nit nit... I imagine he 3bets AK so it only leaves 77 as I imagine he mucks A7s
Against a nit I think we flat this, and check/fold the river UI. Unless he bets like 1/9th the pot.But as you know, I suck.

my rakeback wasnt working either.. i just emailed support and they had to manually update my rake.. so u might have to do that.

I talked to live support they said some sites discontinue your rakeback if you stop playing for a period of time and that she'd email FT and see if they would reinstate my RB. But I've played like 4.5k hands in the past 2 days on stupid rush and I want my $100!!!!

bleh I'm so rusty and badThis is such a clear value shoveFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (9 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comBB ($7.97)UTG ($10.39)UTG+1 ($10.10)MP1 ($42.70)Hero (MP2) ($18.04)MP3 ($11.22)CO ($1.11)Button ($15.52)SB ($9.95)Preflop: Hero is MP2 with K :club:, K :3h3 folds, Hero bets $0.30, MP3 calls $0.30, 4 foldsFlop: ($0.75) 5 :qh, J :4h, 4 :jh(2 players)Hero bets $0.50, MP3 calls $0.50Turn: ($1.75) 6 :5c(2 players)Hero bets $1.20, MP3 calls $1.20River: ($4.15) 6 :ts(2 players)Hero bets $4.15, MP3 calls $4.15

from 2+2here's looking at 187
I think I'm getting off the site until rakeback comes back. Back to AP. I only put 2k over on tilt but I refuse to give them more rake, it tilts me too much. Also, I can't tell if the $100nl games are tougher or easier than they will be in the next few weeks. I didn't think they were over the top soft or anything, but it's so tough to tell with only 1 hand at a table at a time. I know I played with the best players I've ever played in the past few days though with all the super high stakes guys playing for a bit and seemingly playing pretty seriously.

looking at table stats, these games run much tougher than normal games at the same stakes. For 10nl, 20% players see a flop compared to numbers ranging up to like 45% in normal FR games. and it's definitely tougher, too, with a ton of raising and folding...it got to the point where if someone flatted my open I was surprised.

. I know I played with the best players I've ever played in the past few days though with all the super high stakes guys playing for a bit and seemingly playing pretty seriously.
my thoughts exactly.I'll be waiting a good week to dive in

i need to run better.Full Tilt Poker $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em - 9 players - View hand 489283The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterUTG+1: $50.05Hero (UTG+2): $10.01MP1: $9.64MP2: $4.74CO: $8.40BTN: $7.84SB: $9.35BB: $8.49UTG: $4.60Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is UTG+2 with 5 :3h 5 :DUTG raises to $0.35, UTG+1 calls $0.35, Hero calls $0.35, 3 folds, BTN calls $0.35, 1 fold, BB calls $0.25Flop: ($1.80) J :qh 5 :ts T :4h(5 players)BB bets $1.20, UTG calls $1.20, UTG+1 calls $1.20, Hero raises to $9.66 all in, BTN folds, BB calls $6.94 all in, UTG calls $3.05 all in, UTG+1 calls $8.46Turn: ($33.51) K :5c(4 players - 3 are all in)River: ($33.51) 9 :D(4 players - 3 are all in)Final Pot: $33.51UTG+1 shows J :club: K :jh (two pair, Kings and Jacks)Hero shows 5 :D 5 :club: (three of a kind, Fives)BB shows J :ts T :D (two pair, Jacks and Tens)UTG shows Q :4h A :5c (a straight, Ace high)Hero wins $3.04Hero wins $10.92UTG wins $17.55(Rake: $2.00)

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is UTG+2 with 5 :3h 5 :DUTG raises to $0.35, UTG+1 calls $0.35, Hero calls $0.35, 3 folds, BTN calls $0.35, 1 fold, BB calls $0.25Flop: ($1.80) J :qh 5 :ts T :4h(5 players)BB bets $1.20, UTG calls $1.20, UTG+1 calls $1.20, Hero raises to $9.66 all in, BTN folds, BB calls $6.94 all in, UTG calls $3.05 all in, UTG+1 calls $8.46Turn: ($33.51) K :5c(4 players - 3 are all in)River: ($33.51) 9 :D(4 players - 3 are all in)Final Pot: $33.51UTG+1 shows J :club: K :jh (two pair, Kings and Jacks)Hero shows 5 :D 5 :club: (three of a kind, Fives)BB shows J :ts T :D (two pair, Jacks and Tens)UTG shows Q :4h A :5c (a straight, Ace high)Hero wins $3.04Hero wins $10.92UTG wins $17.55(Rake: $2.00)
I love how UTG's mind set was probably "Oh.. i have a straight draw, I just need a K. without even factoring in that the Ks potentially is NO good.But his shorter stack and all the money in there, and he's thinking "win,win"oh welll. run better - but you still got some nice side pot action
Rush FR has been thoroughly Nittified, feels like I'm playing 5/10nl or some sht
Yeah, FR is already so nitty... like so now you just don't get reads on opponents, so you don't know who the nits are compared to the fish

Poker Tracker question.I tend to make some questionable river calls with hands like A high or middle pair, only because the line my opponent takes makes no sense.I feel like I'm profitable with these calls, but I want to know for sure.Is there a way to filter my hands to show only hands that go to the river where I called down?

Poker Tracker question.I tend to make some questionable river calls with hands like A high or middle pair, only because the line my opponent takes makes no sense.I feel like I'm profitable with these calls, but I want to know for sure.Is there a way to filter my hands to show only hands that go to the river where I called down?
I haven't used PT in a while because I have HEM now. But yeah, there should be a way to filter the river action to hands where you call. I'll have to see if I can figure it out, because I've questioned myself in similar spots.Edit - It should be under filters , actions, river, and click call.
Yeah, FR is already so nitty... like so now you just don't get reads on opponents, so you don't know who the nits are compared to the fish
I may be the only player here that hasn't tried this yet. Saturday may be a good day to test it out. I hate that I don't have RB on tilt.
I don't agree. I get 5 times more action in 30 minutes on a rush table than a "normal" table.I probably play a lower %age of hands, but because I SEE so many more hands, I'm getting more spots to play.