So I mis-clicked in live poker tonight.I raised UTG with KJss and flopped a straight. The button and BB called. BB checks AQTIt was .1/.25, I raised to .85 so the pot was $2.65 and I wanted to bet $2.1 and I grabbed two .25 chips instead of $1 chps and bet .6 instead of $2.1Button calls ($3.65) and the board pairs QI bet $2.25 and he raises to $5.25, I flat...River is a blank ($14.15) and I c/c $4 (lol at his bet) and he had QJ for trips

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nh, but next time u go back to this live game demand two 10 cent chips from the villain as he shorted u on the flop.. :club:

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (4 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comUTG ($5.95)Hero (Button) ($13.50)SB ($7.40)BB ($10.70)Preflop: Hero is Button with Aspade.gif, 7spade.gifUTG calls $0.10, Hero bets $0.40, SB calls $0.35, 2 foldsFlop: ($1) 4spade.gif, 2spade.gif, 8diamond.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $0.70, SB raises to $2, Hero raises to $13.10 (All-In), SB calls $5 (All-In)Turn: ($15) Kdiamond.gif(2 players, 2 all-in)River: ($15) 5diamond.gif(2 players, 2 all-in)Total pot: $15 | Rake: $0.70Results:Hero had Aspade.gif, 7spade.gif (high card, Ace).SB had Jheart.gif, 3heart.gif (high card, King).Outcome: Hero won $14.30Lolololol.How are life guys?

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (4 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comUTG ($5.95)Hero (Button) ($13.50)SB ($7.40)BB ($10.70)Preflop: Hero is Button with Aspade.gif, 7spade.gifUTG calls $0.10, Hero bets $0.40, SB calls $0.35, 2 foldsFlop: ($1) 4spade.gif, 2spade.gif, 8diamond.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $0.70, SB raises to $2, Hero raises to $13.10 (All-In), SB calls $5 (All-In)Turn: ($15) Kdiamond.gif(2 players, 2 all-in)River: ($15) 5diamond.gif(2 players, 2 all-in)Total pot: $15 | Rake: $0.70Results:Hero had Aspade.gif, 7spade.gif (high card, Ace).SB had Jheart.gif, 3heart.gif (high card, King).Outcome: Hero won $14.30Lolololol.How are life guys?
hey man what are you up to?
So I mis-clicked in live poker tonight.I raised UTG with KJss and flopped a straight. The button and BB called. BB checks AQTIt was .1/.25, I raised to .85 so the pot was $2.65 and I wanted to bet $2.1 and I grabbed two .25 chips instead of $1 chps and bet .6 instead of $2.1Button calls ($3.65) and the board pairs QI bet $2.25 and he raises to $5.25, I flat...River is a blank ($14.15) and I c/c $4 (lol at his bet) and he had QJ for trips
is this a home game?p.s. even with your "mis-click" bet, you missed so much vallue its sick.
is this a home game?p.s. even with your "mis-click" bet, you missed so much vallue its sick.
Yes, home game...And like I know... obv he raises 2pair and sets on the flop so he never has a boat... but I was like kicking myself for the super small bet... so I played the hand terribly... we were pretty deep 180bb prob and I should have won it all...
Yes, home game...And like I know... obv he raises 2pair and sets on the flop so he never has a boat... but I was like kicking myself for the super small bet... so I played the hand terribly... we were pretty deep 180bb prob and I should have won it all...
well, i wouldnt go that far but..your river check kinda worked. i mean, pretty sure he would be paying off any river raise. and you can fold to any 3bet - assuming he only does so with a boat.but a repop to 18 and he calls for sure

thats looks pretty sweet.. i have never noticed it or heard of it.. i might have to try out some Rush Poker.also i kinda had a question about a handIf you have the very top of your range in play during a hand, would firing a 3 barrel bluff be ok?Full Tilt Poker $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players - View hand 486206The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterCO: $8.87BTN: $11.80SB: $10.89BB: $11.05Hero (UTG): $10.00Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is UTG with A :qh K :club:Hero raises to $0.40, 2 folds, SB calls $0.35, 1 foldFlop: ($0.90) 5 :ts 4 :5c 3 :4h(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $0.60, SB calls $0.60Turn: ($2.10) 3 :jh(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $1.50, SB calls $1.50River: ($5.10) Q :3h(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $7.50 all in, SB folds

Diamonds missed A6 and 6x missed... I would assume that you can get a lot of folds just by betting $3-$3.5 or w/eLike sometimes he has SD value and wants to c/c to SD... so I guess you fold out some of those hands like 99 or something...

Rush poker is so awesomeI forgot how terrible everyone was at NLHE too
ya it is pretty awesome.. i tried it out a little bit ago as well.. i could only play for about 10 minutes, but i thought i would see how it was. i won almost 2 buyins.. and played like 60 hands.. you can definitely put in some volume if u multitable Rush Poker.

I played for 2 hours pl;ayed more than 2k hands and lost tons. It's crack though, all I can think about are all the hands I get to play!Also, just fire 3 barrels all the time it's funnnnnnn.I actually think that's a pretty bad board to 3barrel though. I like 3barreling when I'm deep and have the top of my range in play or when I have a hidden draw but can rep the obvio draw. So like 3barreling with 44 on an A9722 board I think is fun when you're deep because you can just mashhhhh people off of top pair.Then when you have like 78ss on a 4s6dJd board I like barreling here too, because we can turn a spade draw, we have a gutshot, and we can rep diamonds when they hit.

i have a couple of hands to post from my Rush poker today.. 1 run good and 1 river decision.i dont have any reads obv and u guys know about Rush poker. Full Tilt Poker $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 487340The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterBB: $7.25UTG: $11.70Hero (MP): $10.05CO: $12.81BTN: $7.96SB: $9.35Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is MP with K :4h A :D1 fold, Hero raises to $0.40, 2 folds, SB calls $0.35, 1 foldFlop: ($0.90) T :club: K :club: 3 :5c(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $0.60, SB calls $0.60Turn: ($2.10) 3 :ts(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $1.50, SB calls $1.50River: ($5.10) T :4h(2 players)SB bets $3and here is the RunGootFull Tilt Poker $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 487341The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (CO): $14.76BTN: $10.90SB: $24.12BB: $13.19UTG: $2.93MP: $12.02Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is CO with 8 :5c K :3h2 folds, Hero raises to $0.35, 2 folds, BB calls $0.25Flop: ($0.75) 3 :3h K :qh 4 :qh(2 players)BB bets $0.55, Hero calls $0.55Turn: ($1.85) 5 :jh(2 players)BB bets $1.45, Hero calls $1.45River: ($4.75) Q :D(2 players)BB bets $4.75, Hero raises to $12.41 all in, BB calls $6.09 all inFinal Pot: $26.43Hero shows 8 :D K :D (a flush, King high)BB mucks 4 :ts 4 :diamond:Hero wins $24.67(Rake: $1.76)how is the line on the second one.

2nd ipits. we fold the turn w/out the FD clearly1st I probably fold river...I don't give a 10nl player credit for trying to bluff here. I can't fault a call thoRake's so sick at the micros. At 10nl of Rush yesterday I got over $14 in RB

for the guys who have played Rush,I'm now ****ing thinking of depositing on FTP lol.. I need crack.but question, do you find its swingy?like i'm hearing stories of people winning 4 bi's in an hour. and then Tskills just said he lost tons?so is it lots of ups and downs?

for the guys who have played Rush,I'm now ****ing thinking of depositing on FTP lol.. I need crack.but question, do you find its swingy?like i'm hearing stories of people winning 4 bi's in an hour. and then Tskills just said he lost tons?so is it lots of ups and downs?
ya it can be a little swingy.. i played 3 sessions of it yesterday and after all was said and done i won 4 buyins... also i checked my RB and it says that i didnt accumulate any rake yesterday, wtf is goin on there..
but question, do you find its swingy?like i'm hearing stories of people winning 4 bi's in an hour. and then Tskills just said he lost tons?so is it lots of ups and downs?
put it this way. Yesterday I was up 20 BIs at one point, and finished up just 8. You're logging a ton of hands against terrible gamblers, and you find yourself within an hour playing deepstacked pots. like yesterday I lost a pretty sick pot w/KK on a AKJ board to KT ai otf, cost me $34 at 10nl.$25 PLO just started up. I was going to do the responsible thing and build my roll slowly...yea I think it's time to deposit like $500
also i checked my RB and it says that i didnt accumulate any rake yesterday, wtf is goin on there..
Who's your provider? Mine is Rakeback Pros and it takes them a while to update; they just did it this morning.
but question, do you find its swingy?like i'm hearing stories of people winning 4 bi's in an hour. and then Tskills just said he lost tons?so is it lots of ups and downs?
If you're using Quick Fold, you're probably playing 200-250 hands per table per hour. Compare that to normally playing 60-80 hands per table per hour.
If you're using Quick Fold, you're probably playing 200-250 hands per table per hour. Compare that to normally playing 60-80 hands per table per hour.
God damn!I'm deposit once i get home! lolugh, this rush poker is going to throw me right back into a world i thought i was clearly finished with,