meat i'm cool with and i love pretty much all seafoodbut have you ever tried bass, not seabass but like the bass out of a lake. cause that shit makes me dry heave .
I blame Mr BurnsBlinky.gif
  • Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not a big cash but my first tourney win in over a year
F U. Not very big. I think my biggest tournament score was like $89 or something haha.Well done sir.

Nice score TN!Sunday was good for me this week. I played some sngs and did better than usual despite my nittyness/donkness. NL cash was good and I dabbled in the 7game on FTP and I think if you have the time for a long session it'll be super profitable as villains are making big mistakes in Stud8 and PLO (from my smalll sample size).

F U. Not very big. I think my biggest tournament score was like $89 or something haha.Well done sir.
Meh, my buddy pulled a 7th place in another tourney that day and was crying about only getting 12k and never finishing a tourney... so I guess I just feel like I'm constantly looking up.Also, Nate, that was so cold dude.

Zimmer won 231k yesterday, lol. I guess we'll all be looking up forever! You can only make as much as 1st gives so a 1st is a 1st in my book. Winning a tourney is probably the best feeling I've ever had playing poker, I can't imagine winning a big prestigious one.

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comCO ($9.81)Hero (Button) ($10.77)SB ($4.58)BB ($4.64)UTG ($3.93)MP ($1.64)Preflop: Hero is Button with Aclub.gif, Adiamond.gifUTG calls $0.05, 2 folds, Hero bets $0.27, 2 folds, UTG calls $0.22Flop: ($0.61) Kspade.gif, 8heart.gif, 10heart.gif(2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $0.46, UTG calls $0.46Turn: ($1.53) Qspade.gif(2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $1.11, UTG calls $1.11River: ($3.75) Qheart.gif(2 players)UTG bets $2.09 (All-In), Hero calls $2.09Total pot: $7.93 | Rake: $0.52Results:Hero had Aclub.gif, Adiamond.gif (two pair, Aces and Queens).UTG had Qclub.gif, 6heart.gif (three of a kind, Queens).Outcome: UTG won $7.41Rly?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXBx80uYVWsOk so the first hand where Dan and Howard give their explanations is retarded. Starts at like 6:20.Howard starts by calling the tightest player ever with KQs OOP. Flops TP and checks.Dan: I have too good of a hand not to cbet. (makes sense).Howard raises basically for information since the ONLY hand that Dan can just call with that he is ahead of is a flush draw.Dan: So at this point I have him on a King or a middle pair making a play and I know he gives me too much respect.Dan calls (makes no sense given the read since Howard's likely to fold all kings but AK and the middle pairs which Dan is technically behind too).Howard shuts down after raising the flop for information like an idiot.Dan: So now I know my read is right so I decide to bet 1/2 the pot because I don't want to look like I'm trying to chase him out (sounds kind of reasonable).Howard: At this point I don't want to go all-in because Dan is a tighter player and he's only calling me with the best hand if I do. And I don't want to be the first one out shoving into Dan's AK or something (sounds kind of reasonable again... BUT WAIT!)Howard moves all-in none the less. "Jeez I'm so glad he didn't snap call since I'm super far behind his UTG raising range, hahahahah!"Dan puke/folds.I'm starting to get so sick of televised poker because the "top" player's reasonings and thought processes are so ass backward. And the constant raising for info is so terrible. Blah.

Started playing some 6max again starting yesterday. Hate waiting for HU tables and this month has suckeddddddd so far for HU. Anyways, I thought this was a good HH for turning a made hand into a bluff. I think villain has a Jx hand here a lot of the time.No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comSB ($30.15)BB ($117)UTG ($117.65)MP ($107.50)CO ($118.75)Hero (Button) ($184.80)Preflop: Hero is Button with 8club.gif, 8diamond.gif3 folds, Hero bets $3, SB calls $2.50, 1 foldFlop: ($7) Jspade.gif, 2club.gif, Kclub.gif(2 players)SB bets $3, Hero calls $3Turn: ($13) 3club.gif(2 players)SB bets $4, Hero calls $4River: ($21) Aspade.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $23, 1 foldTotal pot: $21

HH
I like it a lot, the only reason I would vote for not doing it is that the flush hit on the turn and a lot of villains don't want to scare you away and will just call on the turn.

I'm playing a home game with friends tonight. .1/.25 with a group I've known for along time. Decent players, but way too loose passive. I play with them enough to have a TAG image; as I mostly just catch-up with my buddies and play ABC tight poker...Tonight, I'm going durrrr on their asses and going to play 60% of hands or more... I did this in a 5nl cash game online once, I saw something like 60% of flops and ended up +2 buy-ins over 250 hands... good run of cards, obv... and 5nl has some serious floaters who fold to 2nd bulletsThat is all, back to work

Absolute/UB Cereus No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Absolute/UB Cereus Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (Button) ($55.81)SB ($9)BB ($24.04)UTG ($22.35)MP ($31.41)CO ($13.97)Preflop: Hero is Button with Aclub.gif, Qheart.gif1 fold, MP bets $0.85, CO calls $0.85, Hero raises to $3.75, 2 folds, MP raises to $7.50, 1 fold, Hero calls $3.75Flop: ($16.20) 7spade.gif, Kdiamond.gif, 6diamond.gif(2 players)MP bets $5, Hero calls $5Turn: ($26.20) 7club.gif(2 players)MP checks, Hero bets $14.85, MP raises to $18.91 (All-In), Hero calls $4.06River: ($64.02) 8spade.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $64.02 | Rake: $3Results:Hero had Aclub.gif, Qheart.gif (one pair, sevens).MP had Aheart.gif, 10diamond.gif (one pair, sevens).

NH, sirDid you have stats/read or were you just floating to steal the turn?
I had just picked up a hot run of hands and this was my third 3-bet in a row. I noted this guy overvalues hands and bets big when he thinks he has it big.I felt I was being played at with the small 4 bet. When he bet so small on the flop i figured he was scared of the K and we both had highcard hands or he got out of line with a tiny pocket pair. I was fairly certain my float would work, but it turns out I accidentally value bet ace high.