• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now im not so bored :club::)First hand my AK>A7 All in on A108 board. Turn and river = 9 and 2. He reloads.He then says "every time you raise, i will shove"2 hands later i pick up AK. hmmmmDealer: Bernabus raises $0.90 to $1.40Dealer: overrdose raises $16.15 to $17.55 and is all-inDealer: Bernabus calls $16.15Dealer: Dealing Flop: [Qc Ah Th]Dealer: Dealing Turn: [Jc]Dealer: Dealing River: [7c]Dealer: overrdose has [Jh 9h], a pair of Jacks Dealer: Bernabus has [Ac Ks], a straight, Ten to AceDealer: Game #30289127525: Bernabus wins pot ($34.60) with a straight, Ten to AceDealer: Hand cancelledNow listen to the words that we share... ( BTW i dont normally lol at someone, just guys like him)overrdose: IM A WINNING PLAYERBernabus: LOLBernabus: course you areoverrdose: LMFAOoverrdose: LMFAoverrdose: LMFAOBernabus: indeedoverrdose: look up my stats *****overrdose: ur a losing palyer in SNGS and MTTSBernabus: nopeBernabus: im a winning player actuallyoverrdose: YUPBernabus: not by muchoverrdose: U SUCKBernabus: but a winning player neverthelessoverrdose: sick river u fckoverrdose: im up 9k this weekoverrdose: u?Bernabus: when did i river youoverrdose: eactlyBernabus: everoverrdose: AK handoverrdose: u fckBernabus: if your up 9k why are you playin .25/50hu nloverrdose: bcu i laugh at morons like uoverrdose: who think ur goodoverrdose: cash is rigged on this siteBernabus: okoverrdose: first hand I flop top pair with open enes str8 drawoverrdose: u get AK vs my QQ The only time i had AK was this hand. Wheres the QQ?? He had J9!! J9!!overrdose: within 10 handsBernabus: u had j9overrdose: yeah thats legitBernabus: J9Dealer: overrdose leaves the tableI just beat a guy who is up 9k this week :ts

lol. glad someone else is up :)U playin at the mo? sn?
I_IS_SMARTER on AP... I'm done for today. +10BI while running -1BI on expectation in all in pots... I get it in REAL GOOT
Don't win money from Schubo or fogger022 I stake them temp!
Lol I have a whole 3 dollars net from fogger022FWIW when he's at a table with me he's running at 20BB/100 over 700 handsSchubo is up on me $27, though he only runs 7BB/100 when I'm at the table and I think that's all from me. Only 400 hands.

Stage #1516648181: Holdem No Limit $0.25 - 2009-07-05 19:11:46 (ET)Table: ANGELA WAY (Real Money) Seat #4 is the dealerSeat 4 - SCHUBO ($30.27 in chips)Seat 5 - LARRYVILLARR ($30.50 in chips)Seat 6 - PRETZELBOY196 ($16.91 in chips)Seat 2 - SILENT_AC3S ($9.54 in chips)Seat 3 - I_IS_SMARTER ($33.30 in chips)LARRYVILLARR - Posts small blind $0.10PRETZELBOY196 - Posts big blind $0.25*** POCKET CARDS ***Dealt to I_IS_SMARTER [Jc Js]SILENT_AC3S - FoldsI_IS_SMARTER - Raises $1.10 to $1.10SCHUBO - Raises $3.45 to $3.45LARRYVILLARR - FoldsPRETZELBOY196 - FoldsI_IS_SMARTER - Calls $2.35*** FLOP *** [4h 3d 8c]I_IS_SMARTER - ChecksSCHUBO - Bets $5I_IS_SMARTER - Raises $29.75 to $29.75SCHUBO - All-In $21.82I_IS_SMARTER - returned ($2.93) : not called*** TURN *** [4h 3d 8c] [5h]*** RIVER *** [4h 3d 8c 5h] [2s]*** SHOW DOWN ***I_IS_SMARTER - Shows [Jc Js] (One pair, jacks)SCHUBO - Shows [Qd Qc] (One pair, queens)SCHUBO Collects $57.89 from main pot*** SUMMARY ***Total Pot($60.89) | Rake ($3)Board [4h 3d 8c 5h 2s]Seat 2: SILENT_AC3S Folded on the POCKET CARDSSeat 3: I_IS_SMARTER HI:lost with One pair, jacks [Jc Js - P:Js,P:Jc,B:8c,B:5h,B:4h]Seat 4: SCHUBO (dealer) won Total ($57.89) All-In HI:($57.89) with One pair, queens [Qd Qc - P:Qd,P:Qc,B:8c,B:5h,B:4h]Seat 5: LARRYVILLARR (small blind) Folded on the POCKET CARDSSeat 6: PRETZELBOY196 (big blind) Folded on the POCKET CARDSStage #1502467912: Holdem No Limit $0.25 - 2009-06-27 17:09:46 (ET)Table: CASTLE ST (Real Money) Seat #3 is the dealerSeat 3 - KAYLA555 ($11.07 in chips)Seat 4 - LOEPYUCK517 ($15.26 in chips)Seat 5 - I_IS_SMARTER ($14.53 in chips)Seat 6 - REBUY2X ($18.58 in chips)Seat 1 - SCHUBO ($25.06 in chips)Seat 2 - DUTCHMYSTR ($9.72 in chips)LOEPYUCK517 - Posts small blind $0.10I_IS_SMARTER - Posts big blind $0.25*** POCKET CARDS ***Dealt to I_IS_SMARTER [7s 7d]REBUY2X - Calls $0.25SCHUBO - Raises $1.25 to $1.25DUTCHMYSTR - FoldsKAYLA555 - FoldsLOEPYUCK517 - FoldsI_IS_SMARTER - Calls $1REBUY2X - Folds*** FLOP *** [2c 3h 2s]I_IS_SMARTER - ChecksSCHUBO - Bets $2I_IS_SMARTER - Calls $2*** TURN *** [2c 3h 2s] [Qs]I_IS_SMARTER - ChecksSCHUBO - Checks*** RIVER *** [2c 3h 2s Qs] [8h]I_IS_SMARTER - ChecksSCHUBO - Bets $6I_IS_SMARTER - Calls $6*** SHOW DOWN ***SCHUBO - Shows [9h 10h] (One pair, twos)I_IS_SMARTER - Shows [7s 7d] (Two Pair, sevens and twos)I_IS_SMARTER Collects $17.92 from main pot*** SUMMARY ***Total Pot($18.85) | Rake ($0.93)Board [2c 3h 2s Qs 8h]Seat 1: SCHUBO HI:lost with One pair, twos [9h 10h - B:2s,B:2c,B:Qs,P:10h,P:9h]Seat 2: DUTCHMYSTR Folded on the POCKET CARDSSeat 3: KAYLA555 (dealer) Folded on the POCKET CARDSSeat 4: LOEPYUCK517 (small blind) Folded on the POCKET CARDSSeat 5: I_IS_SMARTER (big blind) won Total ($17.92) HI:($17.92) with Two Pair, sevens and twos [7s 7d - P:7s,P:7d,B:2s,B:2c,B:Qs]Seat 6: REBUY2X Folded on the POCKET CARDSThe only 2 significant hands between us. Tell SCHUBO he's not representing anything that makes sense on the river bluff in the second hand. I'm probably snapping here with A high.Also, I'm aware how terribly I played those jacks. Though as the board ran out, I'm going broke on the turn anyway.

Schubo is my best friend from when I was younger and was our best home game player in like 2003-2004ish but hasn't played since. He's surprising me with how quickly he's picking up the game and has good poker sense even when he's not sureo f what to do. He actually just moved up to $50nl this week, so hopefully he'll run good. Fogger is a $25nl grinder that is actually my room mate (for the next week until our lease runs out) and because of bills, lack of work ethic, and stubborness won't/can't move up. He's probably the biggest winner at AP $25nl though, he's a decent bit better than Schubo right now I'd think.That 9T hand is pretty bad, I'm hoping that was a few weeks ago when he just started on the stake :club:

I think you'd wanna get to like 21/18 and you'd be ideal. 21/14 is a little too passive. Also 21/18 is relatively solid TAG stats nowadays. once you get to like 24 I'd consider you a Lag.

I dunno, I think my passiveness comes from an unwillingness to 3bet out of the blinds w/o TT+, AQs and AKI'm playing a lot of speculative hands passively OOP and having mixed results, like the 77 hand against your buddy for example.I think my aggression may kick up when I go up in levels and people 3 bet with wider ranges. At least I hope so.

The 77 hand you played fine. If you had 66 and lower I'd probably just fold and I wouldn't 3bet unless I had TT+. I think those ranges are fine, I would think you are probably calling with all pocket pairs to opening raises which is probably a leak and then maybe you are limping behind with some suited connectors which is probably marginal either way, but personally I almost never limp.

The 77 hand you played fine. If you had 66 and lower I'd probably just fold and I wouldn't 3bet unless I had TT+. I think those ranges are fine, I would think you are probably calling with all pocket pairs to opening raises which is probably a leak and then maybe you are limping behind with some suited connectors which is probably marginal either way, but personally I almost never limp.
I limp behind rarely. With SC's I raise, but I will make a 3rd limp occasionally with Axs or KxsYes, I see a flop with most pocket pairs almost all the time regardless of position. I'm showing profits with all pairs but 3's (that I got set over setted with twice), but I will go through all the hands with small pairs in the AM to see if I am showing profit playing them passively or if I am only making $ opening with them. I wouldn't doubt it if you were onto something here.

Yeah, I'd be very surprised if you were making money calling raises with like 22-66 if you are auto calling with them. Against 20/17s and the like especially positionally aware ones, they will be opening a very wide range in late position so calling OOP with pocket pairs just isn't profitable, you have to c/f way too often and when you do hit a set they have nothing to pay you off with. Ideally you just call with pps OOP against people with 100+bbs that are tight openers so that when you hit the set you are often up against people with overpairs and you can obv win big pots.I mean, I'm sure you know that stuff, but calling with all pps is a pretty common mistake from regs in small stakes.

Yeah, I'd be very surprised if you were making money calling raises with like 22-66 if you are auto calling with them. Against 20/17s and the like especially positionally aware ones, they will be opening a very wide range in late position so calling OOP with pocket pairs just isn't profitable, you have to c/f way too often and when you do hit a set they have nothing to pay you off with. Ideally you just call with pps OOP against people with 100+bbs that are tight openers so that when you hit the set you are often up against people with overpairs and you can obv win big pots.I mean, I'm sure you know that stuff, but calling with all pps is a pretty common mistake from regs in small stakes.
More please!

I don't like to eat fish. My friend knows this. We went to a bar & grill for lunch. The special was a grouper sandwich with potato salad.My friend said, "I know you don't like fish, but you should try this sandwich. It doesn't taste fishy." How crappy does food have to be to make it's primary selling point it doesn't taste like itself?Explain this to me.Perfectly normal:Try the fish. It doesn't taste fishy. Batshit crazy:Try the chicken. It doesn't taste chickeny.Try the steak. It doesn't taste steaky.

BJAs a person who likes to eat fish, the different types of fish make a huge difference. Something like fishsticks doesn't taste fishy since it's mostly processed fried nonsense. Tuna isn't really that fishy, since Tuna meat, like Mako, is more like a soft steak. However, when you start eating Bass, Trout, and the like, those are the really "fishy" tasting fish.Also, try the hotdog, it doesn't taste like dog.

I like meat and fish. No, really ... I mean, I like all meat and all fish.
meat i'm cool with and i love pretty much all seafoodbut have you ever tried bass, not seabass but like the bass out of a lake. cause that shit makes me dry heave .