really what's your sn (pm if u want) and avatar? is it dms something? cause if it is i think i've played with u a ton.i've been playing a ton lately. i think i have played over 40K hands this month which is a lot for me.
its dms26, same as here. My avatar is cousin Eddie from Vegas vacation. I could be wrong but I don't think I have many hands on you. I just started playing $25NL 6 max this month.
  • Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

its dms26, same as here. My avatar is cousin Eddie from Vegas vacation. I could be wrong but I don't think I have many hands on you. I just started playing $25NL 6 max this month.
yeah i don't know i just remember seeing dms at my tables now and again. could be another player. $25/6M is a gold mine if your hands hold. mine have not. 40K hands and $11 profit lol.
yeah i don't know i just remember seeing dms at my tables now and again. could be another player. $25/6M is a gold mine if your hands hold. mine have not. 40K hands and $11 profit lol.
+1 but vomit at the bold.
Yeah just a shameless brag at never losing a pot. Unfortunately this has spanned like 3 days of my life cuz I'm so lazy.
3 days, $1300 smackers.... decent.
Anyone play on here in the afternoon?
Yah I've been playing nonstop afternoon + nights for like... since I last posted.I dunno, maybe I'm not cut out for this?How's a winrate of 8 PTBB /100 over 5k hands?also, sign this if you haven't guys:http://www.pokerpetition.com/pokerstars/

8PTBB is very good. You're playing 6max right? Even if it's 8ptbb that's still pretty good. If people are winning at limits for 15ptbb they should move up, most people that can crush at that level play higher, so you never see people winning at monster rates like that. It's pretty difficult to win at 10bbs+ at any limit.

I was joking :Pbrowsing PTR I find that it's extremely rare for players to sustain a ptbb over 5 for the reason tskillz said as well as the simple fact of 'the long run'
honestly... i've been away from the intarwebz so long... i couldn't tell it was a level until tskillz answered... i was too ashamed to say so.so... my heart sank once when i thought i sucked total ass... and it sank again when i realized i've become a nublet... AGAIN
Ew you're gay and I hate you. You prob can't keep that win rate either, anything over 3bb/100 for short stackers is very difficult to maintain.
I don't plan on staying short forever, just until I'm adequately rolled to play $100NL...I read way too much sklansky in jail... and after studying his section on shortstacking... plus realizing that AP likes to have people play 200BB deep at micros... i couldn't help but take advantage of the mathematically superior edge.

If you are short stacking until you're adequately rolled for $100nl, I'd start at $50nl to get your feet wet at playing 100bbs deep again for a few k hands any ways.

Also temp, I'm not sure how popular Hold em Manager was before you went away, but I'd consider investing in that pretty soon. It's $55 for the small stakes version which works up until $100nl (it might work for $100nl) I dont remember. But then they let you upgrade to higher stakes version for the $25 difference when you move up to higher stakes. Only diff between versions is small stakes wont track hands at $200nl or higher (it might be $100nl or higher).

This hand was fun.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $2.00 BB (2 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (SB) ($230.50)Button ($173.10)Preflop: Hero is SB with 8heart.gif, 9spade.gifButton calls $1, Hero checksFlop: ($4) 5spade.gif, 6diamond.gif, 7spade.gif(2 players)Hero checks, Button bets $2, Hero raises to $10, Button calls $8Turn: ($24) 2club.gif(2 players)Hero bets $24, Button calls $24River: ($72) 9diamond.gif(2 players)Hero bets $10, Button raises to $102, Hero calls $92Total pot: $276 | Rake: $0.50Results:Button had 5club.gif, 6spade.gif (two pair, sixes and fives).Hero had 8heart.gif, 9spade.gif (straight, nine high).Outcome: Hero won $275.50