• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Who's going to be in Vegas this summer?

Teaching is ruining my poker career. I def won't be there for WSOP.
Teach your kids independance and leave them. They'll thank you in the long run
Who's going to be in Vegas this summer?
Same thing as No_Neck said. If I do go, it'll be for a week or so. I'm planning a trip to Canada around the same time and when your 20 Canada > Vegas.

I may or may not go this summer. I've got a trip planned for Feb 6-8 (quick weekend getaway) to see the LOVE show at the mirage, which is also where I'm staying. Vegas in the summer was awesome, even though it was like 105 out every day. If I have the funds and can get away from work/school, I'll probably go again.

Merry Christmas you degenerates!

Just got Xbox Live for Christmas, but I need some friends, so anyone with Xbox Live add me or post your gamerID. Mine is ObviousSaucer

Just got Xbox Live for Christmas, but I need some friends, so anyone with Xbox Live add me or post your gamerID. Mine is ObviousSaucer
I think you'll get more responses in general, there's a few threads about games in there I think. I just got 360 for xmas but no xbox live, I won't get that until this summer when I have some more time.
IheartJJRed4ickWhat games do you have?