I didn't think the argument was best defenses of all time? They probably have the best defense this yr. They're a good defense. I agree with your statements about Ravens D and never witnessed bears D so I can't comment with much accuracy.Edit: I would take Tenn over them. And I know everyone thinks I'm crazy, but I'd take my Philly D against any D in the league.

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

y'all,I want to start playing limit games (non HE) on PStars - eff Full Tilt - but I know nothing about the site. I see that it accepts eChecks, which is awesome, so what kind of bonuses / promotions do they offer? I know they have the VIP Club, or whatever, but what about initial / reload bonuses, etc?

y'all,I want to start playing limit games (non HE) on PStars - eff Full Tilt - but I know nothing about the site. I see that it accepts eChecks, which is awesome, so what kind of bonuses / promotions do they offer? I know they have the VIP Club, or whatever, but what about initial / reload bonuses, etc?
I think the reload bonus is like $50 or something lame like that, they don't do a lot other than thier FPP program which is pretty cool when you get up to the higher levels, but you are going to have to grind 4 billion hands at the lower limits.Also I saw you playing on FT the other day B)

In what game was I donking? O8? I don't think I've played NL on there since my last debacle. On AP, it's kind of funny - I win at NL to support my limit addiction. No matter how well I think I play, I always end up losing in stud games. I don't even know why I bother. Games seem to be like 97% fortune unlike in NLHE where you can actually create a significant edge over the field.What would you recommend? I do get RB on Full Tilt but the game selection sucks. THere aren't many HORSE/etc tables running. I have heard on 2+2 that the VIP program really only works if you're a highish roller. I guess I could stick to AP for mixed games, as their selection is decent since merging with UB. And I already have a roll there built up from NL. And the players are as we all know, notoriously bad. Problem is that I don't have RB, so I hate playing on a site where I cannot take advantage of what everyone else is.

(sw) I hope.
When I woke up this morning at 7am to go to work, it was -16ºF outside. I'm used to cold wather in Colorado, but this week is going to break all types of records.
I didn't think the argument was best defenses of all time? They probably have the best defense this yr. They're a good defense. I agree with your statements about Ravens D and never witnessed bears D so I can't comment with much accuracy.Edit: I would take Tenn over them. And I know everyone thinks I'm crazy, but I'd take my Philly D against any D in the league.
That 85 Bears defense was unspeakable. No one went anywhere against them. I think it was better vs. its peers than the 2000 Ravens D. The Steelers D in 1994 was also an awesome defense.
When I woke up this morning at 7am to go to work, it was -16ºF outside. I'm used to cold wather in Colorado, but this week is going to break all types of records.
The whole global warming thing ... our data is so unreliable. We have had true precision climatology tools for ... certainly no measure of time that we could build reliable CLIMATE data on. People have to understand that climate change is a constant on earth -- it's CONSTANTLY heating and cooling on its own for 1,000 variable reasons. Right now, it can be said that we're shifting back to a cooler interval. These shifts -- warming, cooling, etc. are completely normal. When I was in school in the 70"s I clearly recall being lectured about global cooling -- we were all headed for another ice age. Global warming is a real phenomenon. But it is used mostly as a political tool. more later

It was 61 degrees on the east end of Long Island today and I was working outside right on the water, good times. It would have been better if I were fishing.

The whole global warming thing ... our data is so unreliable. We have had true precision climatology tools for ... certainly no measure of time that we could build reliable CLIMATE data on. People have to understand that climate change is a constant on earth -- it's CONSTANTLY heating and cooling on its own for 1,000 variable reasons. Right now, it can be said that we're shifting back to a cooler interval. These shifts -- warming, cooling, etc. are completely normal. When I was in school in the 70"s I clearly recall being lectured about global cooling -- we were all headed for another ice age. Global warming is a real phenomenon. But it is used mostly as a political tool. more later
What I said about global warming was just a joke, in case you all missed that, lol. Was just making the point that it was really cold.
so do you agree that CO2 leads to a warming of the atmosphere?and do you agree that we have a shit ton more than we use to in the atmosphere?
sigh I finally caught up on all the episodes of Dexter and now I am not sure what I am going to do with my life!
I just finished the first season. The show is good in concept, but the writing is hilariously bad (lol @ how they think police departments works, especially after just finishing a great show like The Wire). I'm still gonna continue to watch the series though, just not quite matched all the hype I heard.
I just finished the first season. The show is good in concept, but the writing is hilariously bad (lol @ how they think police departments works, especially after just finishing a great show like The Wire). I'm still gonna continue to watch the series though, just not quite matched all the hype I heard.
I just relate to Dexter with the faking all human emotions and such.... ummmm I have said too much.(also I have no idea how a police department works so it doesn't bother me)Downloading The Wire now..
I just relate to Dexter with the faking all human emotions and such.... ummmm I have said too much.(also I have no idea how a police department works so it doesn't bother me)Downloading The Wire now..
The Wire starts out pretty slow, which a bunch of character development through most of the the first season, but by the 3rd season it is the best show (Drama) on TV.
The Wire starts out pretty slow, which a bunch of character development through most of the the first season, but by the 3rd season it is the best show (Drama) on TV.
3rd season WTF?!?

Anyone ever watch 'Weeds' ? It used to be on Showtime, now you can watch every episode free online. Funny stuff.

Anyone ever watch 'Weeds' ? It used to be on Showtime, now you can watch every episode free online. Funny stuff.
I can't cause it will make me want to smoke really bad. Only another 8 months to go...this made me happy btwFull Tilt Poker $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterUTG: $41.95MP: $50.00CO: $18.15Hero (BTN): $77.60SB: $38.95BB: $51.15Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is BTN with 8c 6sUTG calls $0.50, 1 fold, CO raises to $1, Hero calls $1, SB calls $0.75, BB calls $0.50, UTG calls $0.50Flop: ($5.00) 7s Kh 8h (5 players)SB checks, BB checks, UTG bets $0.50, CO calls $0.50, Hero calls $0.50, SB calls $0.50, BB foldsTurn: ($7.00) 7h (4 players)SB checks, UTG bets $0.50, CO calls $0.50, Hero calls $0.50, SB calls $0.50River: ($9.00) 8d (4 players)SB checks, UTG bets $9, CO folds, Hero raises to $75.60 all in, SB folds, UTG calls $30.95 all inFinal Pot: $68.90UTG mucks Ks 6hHero shows 8c 6s (a full house, Eights full of Sevens)Hero wins $68.50
I can't cause it will make me want to smoke really bad. Only another 8 months to go...this made me happy btwFull Tilt Poker $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterUTG: $21.95MP: $50.00CO: $18.15Hero (BTN): $77.60SB: $38.95BB: $51.15Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is BTN with 8c 6sUTG calls $0.50, 1 fold, CO raises to $1, Hero calls $1, SB calls $0.75, BB calls $0.50, UTG calls $0.50Flop: ($5.00) 7s Kh 8h (5 players)SB checks, BB checks, UTG bets $0.50, CO calls $0.50, Hero calls $0.50, SB calls $0.50, BB foldsTurn: ($7.00) 7h (4 players)SB checks, UTG bets $0.50, CO calls $0.50, Hero calls $0.50, SB calls $0.50River: ($9.00) 8d (4 players)SB checks, UTG bets $9, CO folds, Hero raises to $75.60 all in, SB folds, UTG calls $30.95 all inFinal Pot: $68.90UTG mucks Ks 6hHero shows 8c 6s (a full house, Eights full of Sevens)Hero wins $46.50(Rake: $2.40)
How do you get people to call you here? Somehow I always get people who turn up with the King and fold or the 7 and make an "I'm so unlucky" speech, show and fold.
How do you get people to call you here? Somehow I always get people who turn up with the King and fold or the 7 and make an "I'm so unlucky" speech, show and fold.
I dunno i am a nit too!PS something went funky with the HH converter and had to edit before you detectives get on my case

Full Tilt Poker $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterSB: $50.00BB: $65.25UTG: $53.95Hero (MP): $96.25CO: $50.00BTN: $21.10Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is MP with Jd JcUTG raises to $1.75, Hero raises to $6, 4 folds, UTG calls $4.25Flop: ($12.75) 8c 5d 3h (2 players)UTG bets $0.50, Hero raises to $12, UTG calls $11.50Turn: ($36.75) 4h (2 players)UTG bets $35.95 all in, Hero calls $35.95River: ($108.65) Ks (2 players - 1 is all in)Final Pot: $108.65UTG shows 4c 8h (two pair, Eights and Fours)Hero shows Jd Jc (a pair of Jacks)UTG wins $105.65(Rake: $3.00)what the lord giveth the lord taketh away