makes you feel better I am down $10 this month :club:
I'm down 15 times that!!!!It won't make me feel any better till you're down at least $100
What happens when you drop two levels to rebuild confidence and lose there? (we're running out of levels that exist to rebuild confidence :ts)
I quote Tskillz: 'I am a 7PTBB/100(Probably wrong, but you get the idea) winner over 25000 hands at $25NL'
  • Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm down 15 times that!!!!It won't make me feel any better till you're down at least $100I quote Tskillz: 'I am a 7PTBB/100(Probably wrong, but you get the idea) winner over 25000 hands at $25NL'
haha and I'm down 10x that, wtf shoot me
How many 275ml bottles of Carlsberg does it take to get drunk?
275 ml??????They're 341 ml here.It'd prolly take me like 16 275s to get drunk.Carlsberg is just ok, though.
Hay_Guys_What
So... what does everyone think of "Snatch" ?? I have yet to watch it, but I hear its arguably even better than "Lock, Stock."
From my experience, it depends on which one you see first. Everyone that I know that's seen "Snatch" first prefers it to "Lock, Stock" and vice versa. I saw "Lock, Stock" first and prefer it.
Bodog Debit card = win
Yeah, they informed me that I could get one a couple of months ago since I'm a "valued player" (aka "high roller"). It is pretty awesome. They claimed originally that it could be loaded with $10k (max) in 48 hours...though now they're saying 7 business days. Still, it's much faster than checks. And, you can use any ATM to withdraw up to $2.5k per day.
everyone in this world seems to be able to beat $25 ****in NL/poker except for me.
For whatever reason, I still consider 25NL to be the devil. I mean, I played it and beat it, but I never did nearly as well there as 10NL and 50NL.
coughcough
If you have a cough, I have black lung. (Best month ever.)
It won't make me feel any better till you're down at least $100
If it's any help, i lost 125 US$ in 40 mins this morning.I managed to TILT 50 back though. I guess I had it coming after the awesome run.There were like 40 tables available for 0.10/0.25 but whenever I sat down the table would dissovle... I guess I became frustrated and overplayed some overpairs.It's a warning sign when you are new to a site and sitting at a table were you have more than 500 hands of the players at 7 am my local time I suppose...so... down two buy ins.Aweseom donk raises my Aces all in for all of his 80 BB stack with an underpair on a non coordinated flop and hits a set on turn.down three buy insI get it all in with :D:5c on a :icon_clap::D:club: Flop against :4h:D Turn: insta- :icon_clap: and no J or K or A on the river to save meDown 4 buy ins -> Tilt A fith buyin was killed along the road by the usual shortstack donks .. hitting two pair with A5 against my AK and so on...I am totally tilting and raise two preflop limpers with :icon_clap: :icon_clap: -> one one of them calls Flop ($3): :ts:D :6sUTG checks to me, I Pot it, I get mincheckraised and call.Turn ($15): :D:qh:icon_clap: :jcUTG checks again and I just tilt shove my remaining $17.sth. in. he calls and shows :icon_clap: :8sriver:2d :qh:icon_clap: :icon_clap: :3h So I proceed to kill his flopped top set with my horrible play and infect him with my tilt.Obviously Tilt can be contagious. But I had one buy in back.Still on tilt, I used the pot bet option preflop for 3 or 4 hands in a row on every table I sat on and fired a pot bet at ANY given flop.I got away with so often that I ended my BR with 580 US$ Started with 650something :-(Thank God I had to stop and got to work. So here I am. Bored @ work... and how are you?Edit:P.S. has anyone else noticed you tend to chat more when you are being beat to a pulp by donks?
From my experience, it depends on which one you see first. Everyone that I know that's seen "Snatch" first prefers it to "Lock, Stock" and vice versa. I saw "Lock, Stock" first and prefer it.
Coincidentally, I was thinking this last night before I went to bed after watching Snatch. I saw Lock Stock first as well, and preferred it, and was wondering if I would like it more had I seen it after Snatch.Lock Stock just has such an 80's feel to it too, which I think gives it a thumbs up in my book.Oh, and can someone explain three card brag to me? The betting patterns in the movie make absolutely no sense. Are you basically just blind betting against other players trying to bluff them/trap them with the nuts by getting dealt cards, betting/raising unlimited amounts and unlimited raises?
From my experience, it depends on which one you see first. Everyone that I know that's seen "Snatch" first prefers it to "Lock, Stock" and vice versa. I saw "Lock, Stock" first and prefer it.If you have a cough, I have black lung. (Best month ever.)
interesting. Saw Satch first, like it more. your theory seems to have some legs.

I saw "Snatch" last and liked it a little bit better. They are both brilliant and I have no idea what went wrong when Guy made "swept away".

Irungood.jpgjust for you Sheiky
I'm colour blind so i can't work out what those lines mean, so i'm assuming it says you're up $10 when you should be up $500That makes me feel slightly better, thanks!
I hate you so much....So anyone think E-dog is going to win the 25k FTOPS heads up championship?
No, my money's on Galfond.If i acctualy had any money that is.
PLZ use the info box. It helps.Oh, BTW it says AP is unsupported, but it is working fine/true. I haven't found any problems.
you did a big write up on how to use this site to help your game right?link :club: ?PS Matt has a downright husky voice

Not trying to big up low stakes here, but i've never played a worse HU opponent at $50NL than those 3 guys Acid played in the video. In other news, i officialy finished compulsory education yesterday and now have a 12 weeks holdiay, should i try and get a job?

Not trying to big up low stakes here, but i've never played a worse HU opponent at $50NL than those 3 guys Acid played in the video. In other news, i officialy finished compulsory education yesterday and now have a 12 weeks holdiay, should i try and get a job?
2/4 heads up WTF!
I'm colour blind so i can't work out what those lines mean, so i'm assuming it says you're up $10 when you should be up $500
i think the top line is the amount i should be winning while the bottom line is the amount I am winning :club:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M39K8F6YThey were pretty bad. Game selection FTW!Also, that guy at 2/4, is notoriously horrible, kind of like AgilityBob.
i think the top line is the amount i should be winning while the bottom line is the amount I am winning :club:
I think the top line is what you should have been able to win when you knew your opponents hole cards?Or at least it goes down when you suck out against the odds.Hard to explain...

*** POCKET CARDS ***Dealt to OOODANNYBOY [4c Ad 7c Ac] ACE_DOG - Folds1985SQL - Calls $0.50BK2THESEA - Raises $2.25 to $2.25CARLITO1928 - FoldsOOODANNYBOY - Calls $1.751985SQL - Calls $1.75*** FLOP *** [9s 3c Jc]OOODANNYBOY - Checks1985SQL - ChecksBK2THESEA - Bets $7OOODANNYBOY - Raises $28 to $281985SQL - FoldsBK2THESEA - Raises $84 to $91OOODANNYBOY - All-In $39.07BK2THESEA - returned ($23.93) : not called*** TURN *** [9s 3c Jc] [4h]*** RIVER *** [9s 3c Jc 4h] [2s]*** SHOW DOWN ***OOODANNYBOY - Shows [4c Ad 7c Ac] (One pair, aces) BK2THESEA - Shows [Kc Ks 8c 6h] (One pair, kings) OOODANNYBOY Collects $138.14 from main potuh ohhhh OMAHAHAHAHAHAHA FTW!!!BTW this guy is retarded

...should i try and get a job?
Na... i'll be online at FTP in about 4 hours... just try an get my money... probably less painfull than working and more EV+
Duuuuuuude, seriously, I'm not trying to be a dick here. I'm really not. Why are you consistently sitting in short with one of the bigger winners at 1-2 heads up? I opened up AP and saw you playing my buddy. I told him not to play you because there are lots of non-FCP'ers to take money from (or even FCP'ers I don't like, which I'd be fine with taking money from), but he said you're always an ass in the chat and so he refused to quit. :club:
You're not being a dick. I don't sit short. I hate short buys. I always over-stack the opponent or load up a full buy in. If I sat short, it was a really rare occurrence for me. OK, so about the match, this is going from memory. If you had seen the start of that game, you would have seen that KADANE2 (whatever) was sitting with around $100 and I sat with $100. It was a 3 hour +/- match. I busted him twice and ran it up to $300 three different times. He had the $ in bad twice when he was short after that even, and I would have busted him a third time, but he ran me down. Which is fine, I held up a lot in big pots to get the lead. In the end, I made a bad call in a medium sized pot that could have gone either way, there was a mini-cooler in the next hand for a decent pot and then he hit the straight and I felt I was committed to call the value bet with my flopped two pair (3.5:1 ... 4:1?) on the river, even though I was reasonably certain he hit the straight, but he played it like an overpair. So he won three hands in a row for decent pots. It left me sitting with $123 and with him hitting that last straight ... I could tell it tilted me, so I left. (Tilting and playing when I'm totally worn out are my issues and I'm trying to manage them.) So I made $23 +/- off him in 3 hours and he paid rake. If anyone tells you the game went differently than that, they're not telling you the truth. I should have left when I had $200 of his $ one of the three times I had it. But whatever. I feel confident I can play with him when I'm ready to play. So yeah, he's pretty good, but I'm not intimidated. As for me being an ass in chat, I try to be nice ... I tell everyone I play "gl" at the beginning of a game and if they want to keep it positive, it's all cool with me. It was him who followed me to two different tables after our match, running his mouth, so between him and me, I know who the prick in chat is ... and it's not me. If he feels any different, it's just a response from me -- I have a really gentle spirit, but I also hate being abused or seeing abuse.
in a related note that KADANE2 guy is pretty ****in' good. ...
... did you watch us play?
[Long rant which was probably very defensive indicating that whatever Naismith said was likely true]
Disclaimer: I didn't read your post.