I've got some kind of virus or something and i'm feeling like shit, i'm really hungry but i can't stomach any food(or even water for that matter) and it feels like someone's hitting my over the head every time i look at light source or slightly to the left.

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey bitches! I have been busy watching my bruins get crushed and the redsoxs beat the yankees Whats going on with Epassporte?
Take your money out, find a new vendor I guess. I haven't made any decisons yet.

LOL. Three hands played to the flop vs this guy:No Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $1/$22 playersConverterStack sizes:Hero: $180BB: $80Pre-flop: (2 players) Hero is SB with 9 :club: A :tsHero raises to $6, BB calls.Flop: A :5c 8 :D 7 :D ($12, 2 players)BB bets $12, Hero raises to $76, BB calls all-in $62.Uncalled bets: $2 returned to Hero. Turn: 3 :icon_clap: ($160, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $160)River: 5 :3h ($160, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $160)Results:Final pot: $160Hero Shows 9d AdBB Shows 8h 5dNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $1/$22 playersConverterStack sizes:SB: $159.30Hero: $180Pre-flop: (2 players) Hero is BB with 7 :D Q :D SB calls, Hero checks.Flop: 6 :qh 4 :qh 5 :icon_clap: ($4, 2 players)Hero bets $4, SB calls.Turn: 3 :D ($12, 2 players)Hero bets $10, SB raises to $68, Hero raises all-in $174, SB calls all-in $85.3.Uncalled bets: $20.7 returned to Hero. River: 3 :icon_clap: ($318.6, 0 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $318.6)Results:Final pot: $318.6Hero Shows 7d QsSB Shows 2c JhNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $1/$22 playersConverterStack sizes:SB: $101.30Hero: $316.80Pre-flop: (2 players) Hero is BB with T :4h T :icon_clap: SB calls, Hero raises to $16, SB calls.Flop: A :icon_clap: 6 :icon_clap: 6 :icon_clap: ($32, 2 players)Hero checks, SB bets $32, Hero raises to $208, SB calls all-in $53.3.Uncalled bets: $122.7 returned to Hero. Turn: J :icon_clap: ($202.6, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $202.6)River: 5 :icon_clap: ($202.6, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $202.6)Results:Final pot: $202.6Hero Shows 10d 10sSB Shows Qs 7d

I decided to play yesterday. Dropped $2.4k between 30/60Limit and 5/10NL over about an hour before recovering to only -$1.3k. Then decided to hop back on last night. Quickly won $1.3k...and then proceeded to jump in a $1.8k hole (-$3.1k swing) before finally finishing down another $900. I suppose for the levels I'm playing that's not bad...just down 1-2 buyins or 35-50BB...but it's still jarring to the notion that I could no longer do wrong in poker. I think one difficulty is that I only flopped 3 sets and only won two of those...and consistently had people drawing out on me when they'd have like 2 outs.The most annoying hand of the day:5/10 NL FR...folds to SB, SB raises to $30, Cobalt raises AA in BB to $90, SB calls...Flop 866r...SB checks, Cobalt bets $100, SB shoves for $390, Cobalt calls, SB shows A7o...Turn 4...River 5

I'm going to send FTP anthrax.Every single time I get all-in AK vs KJ on a KQ9 board, BAM Jack turn.Every single time I get it all-in AA vs ANYTHING, they either flop two pair/set/straight/flush/w.eEverytime I get Kings, I get no action.Everytime I have Jacks, I'll have JcJx the flop with come 1063ccc I get it all-in, the guy magically has slowplayed Aces with no club, and I brick.Everytime I have AK and dont get sucked out on, the flop comes A64 in the 4bet pot, I shove, the other guy has AK, we chop, but I lose 20bbs to the rake because 10nl on FTP is ****ing stupid.+3buyins, -3buyins, +4buyins, -4.5buyins, +6 buyins, -2 buyins, -4 buyins, +2buyins. I love averaging like 70% equity in all-in hands and only being up 2 buy-ins over 10k hands. **** my life.This is unbelievable. Time to quit poker again for 3 months. Jesus Christ.

TOTAL AWESOMENESS.I was railing Tim. This hand happened.Stage #957286329: Holdem (1 on 1) No Limit $0.25 - 2008-04-14 00:45:01 (ET)Table: KING Dr (Real Money) Seat #6 is the dealerSeat 6 - ILOVESTAKE - ($54.68 in chips)Seat 4 - KINGATPOKER1 - ($80.37 in chips)ILOVESTAKE - Posts small blind $0.25KINGATPOKER1 - Posts big blind $0.50*** POCKET CARDS ***ILOVESTAKE - Raises $1.25 to $1.50KINGATPOKER1 - Calls $1*** FLOP *** [As 5s 2h]KINGATPOKER1 - ChecksILOVESTAKE - Bets $3KINGATPOKER1 - Raises $6 to $6ILOVESTAKE - Calls $3*** TURN *** [As 5s 2h] [Jc]KINGATPOKER1 - Bets $7.50ILOVESTAKE - Calls $7.50*** RIVER *** [As 5s 2h Jc] [2d]KINGATPOKER1 - Bets $15ILOVESTAKE - All-In(Raise) $39.68 to $39.68KINGATPOKER1 - Calls $24.68*** SHOW DOWN ***ILOVESTAKE - Shows [2s 6s] (Three of a kind, twos) KINGATPOKER1 - MucksILOVESTAKE Collects $108.86 from main pot*** SUMMARY ***Total Pot($109.36) | Rake ($0.50)Board [As 5s 2h Jc 2d]Seat 4: KINGATPOKER1 (big blind) HI: [Mucked] [Ad 9c] Seat 6: ILOVESTAKE (dealer) (small blind) won Total ($108.86) All-In HI:($108.86) with Three of a kind, twos [2s 6s - P:2s,B:2h,B:2d,B:As,B:Jc] So his opponent starts calling him an idiot for "calling pot-sized bets with just a flush draw". He and I had a nice chuckle about how he was confusing "pot-sized" with "small portion of the pot-sized".A little later, the dude minraises as he was wont to do. Tim 3-bet with KThh, flopped a straight + flush draw and got it all juiced. The guy's top pair aces didn't hold.KINGATPOKER1: your horribleKINGATPOKER1: thats so badILOVESTAKE: reload?KINGATPOKER1: why your a donkeyILOVESTAKE: uh...that's probably reaosn enoughKINGATPOKER1: you pushed all in on a single gut str8 draw and flushKINGATPOKER1: for $62ILOVESTAKE: i think i actually called all inILOVESTAKE: if we wanna get technicalKINGATPOKER1: 6%KINGATPOKER1: congrats donkeyKINGATPOKER1: lol you have only won $458 on this siteKINGATPOKER1: in tourniesKINGATPOKER1: thats really impressiveILOVESTAKE: i've won $458 in tourneys? I'm awesome!KINGATPOKER1: yea congrats manKINGATPOKER1: wish i could win that muchLOL. I love the "you pushed all in on a single gut str8 draw and flush". Like, holy fracking frick, you pushed in with a 12-out draw and possibly some fold equity!!!!!

I'm very bad at poker... Combo draw vs a TAG. I have 9Tdiamonds, I call his raise, in pos. Flop is Ad 9s 5d. He bets $4 into a 6.5 pot, I raise to $15. He smooth calls. Then checks the turn. I pretty much hate him smooth calling. Do I take the free card in position, even though this turns my cards face up, or continue to rep a set?

I'm very bad at poker... Combo draw vs a TAG. I have 9Tdiamonds, I call his raise, in pos. Flop is Ad 9s 5d. He bets $4 into a 6.5 pot, I raise to $15. He smooth calls. Then checks the turn. I pretty much hate him smooth calling. Do I take the free card in position, even though this turns my cards face up, or continue to rep a set?
Stacks?I check if they aren't very big, the deeper you are the more I'm inclined to bet the turn again. If they're smaller he's never ever folding an A, plus you'll probably still get his stack if you hit on the river, if you're very deep you can get him to fold an A even when you miss plus you want to juice the pot so a shove on the river isn't an overbet if you hit your 9,10,d.
Stacks?I check if they aren't very big, the deeper you are the more I'm inclined to bet the turn again. If they're smaller he's never ever folding an A, plus you'll probably still get his stack if you hit on the river, if you're very deep you can get him to fold an A even when you miss plus you want to juice the pot so a shove on the river isn't an overbet if you hit your 9,10,d.
I think ive closed the table already I'll have to find the HH later. Im pretty sure, not 100%, but i have a pretty good memory about these things, I'm pretty sure that the pot was slightly less than his stack, meaning anything other than a shove on the turn leaves him with ridiculously good odds to call a river bet.Quick math: 2+2+.75 + 15 + 15 = ~35. If we both had 100bbs, im pretty sure he wasnt deep, then that would leave him with a little less than the pot. So basically any bet on the turn had to be a push.

skillllzzzzzzzzzFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: ITH Forums)Button ($7.75)Hero ($10.05)BB ($18.90)UTG ($9.30)MP ($10)CO ($10)Preflop: Hero is SB with :qh, :5c. 3 folds, Button raises to $0.35, Hero raises to $1.15, BB calls $1, Button calls $0.75.Flop: ($3.35) :4h, :club:, :ts(3 players)Hero bets $2, BB folds, Button raises to $6.65 (All-In), Hero calls $4.65.Turn: ($3.55) :D(2 players, 1 all-in)River: ($3.55) :D(2 players, 1 all-in)Final Pot: $16.65Results in white below: Hero has :qh:D (straight flush, king high). Button has :3h:D (straight flush, queen high). Outcome: Hero wins $16.65. weeeeee