• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dealt to No_Neck [8c 6c] No_Neck - Raises $1.25 to $1.50EGEEZY - Calls $1*** FLOP *** [Ac Kh 4c]EGEEZY - ChecksNo_Neck - Bets $2EGEEZY - Calls $2*** TURN *** [Ac Kh 4c] [10c]EGEEZY - ChecksNo_Neck - Bets $5EGEEZY - Raises $18 to $18No_Neck - Calls $13*** RIVER *** [Ac Kh 4c 10c] [3d]EGEEZY - Bets $20No_Neck - All-In $18.40EGEEZY - returned ($1.60) : not called*** SHOW DOWN ***EGEEZY - Shows [Qs Js] (Straight, ten to ace) No_Neck - Shows [8c 6c] (Flush, ace high) No_Neck Collects $79.30 from main pot the Tc was a good card in retrospect

sigh I guess I will flip with As*** POCKET CARDS ***Dealt to No_Neck [Kh Qd] No_Neck - Raises $1.25 to $1.50JESSICAAA - Raises $6.50 to $7No_Neck - Calls $5.50*** FLOP *** [4s Ks Qs]JESSICAAA - All-In $25.10No_Neck - Calls $25.10*** TURN *** [4s Ks Qs] [Jh]*** RIVER *** [4s Ks Qs Jh] [Kc]*** SHOW DOWN ***JESSICAAA - Shows [6d Ac] (One pair, kings) No_Neck - Shows [Kh Qd] (Full house, kings full of queens) No_Neck Collects $63.70 from main poto.

just got back from a 3-day work trip to good old Pottstown, PAread the last bunch of pages. seriously is everybody playing and crushing HU NLHE. i'm so bad HU it's painful. anybody offering classes.also breaking nate's casual attempt at my consecutive post record

Anyone feel like doing a staking thing like that draft we did a few months back, only with only one runner and a side bet?Basically, we'd each recruit one FCP'er to stake and make a side bet on who makes the most money. It wouldn't have to be anything expensive. We could do it for one tournament or, say, an entire week. Give a dude 20 bucks and whoever turns that into the most by the end of the week wins.
This sounds fun. I want a horse.Edit: I'd pick Marchant for this (he's been playing a lot of .01/.02 on FTP and Stars), but I am pretty sure he is a loser in the micro games.
This sounds fun. I want a horse.Edit: I'd pick Marchant for this (he's been playing a lot of .01/.02 on FTP and Stars), but I am pretty sure he is a loser in the micro games.
I kind of hope you're not playing today.
Depends on how much YOU'RE offering... :club:
i dunno i just feel like i'm missing out. cobalt is the only one that i think doesn't play HU.jordan, you, nate, simo (i think): all good players and all now play HUzach plays lhe hu but still hui would like to know why cobalt doesnt.
i dunno i just feel like i'm missing out. cobalt is the only one that i think doesn't play HU.jordan, you, nate, simo (i think): all good players and all now play HUzach plays lhe hu but still hui would like to know why cobalt doesnt.
I'm getting into HU, but I still class myself as a 6max player. Playing 6 tables of 6max is generally better financially than say 2 tables of HU.
Dealt to No_Neck [8c 6c] No_Neck - Raises $1.25 to $1.50EGEEZY - Calls $1*** FLOP *** [Ac Kh 4c]EGEEZY - ChecksNo_Neck - Bets $2EGEEZY - Calls $2*** TURN *** [Ac Kh 4c] [10c]EGEEZY - ChecksNo_Neck - Bets $5EGEEZY - Raises $18 to $18No_Neck - Calls $13*** RIVER *** [Ac Kh 4c 10c] [3d]EGEEZY - Bets $20No_Neck - All-In $18.40EGEEZY - returned ($1.60) : not called*** SHOW DOWN ***EGEEZY - Shows [Qs Js] (Straight, ten to ace) No_Neck - Shows [8c 6c] (Flush, ace high) No_Neck Collects $79.30 from main pot
Please just put it on the turn. =P
Edit: I'd pick Marchant for this (he's been playing a lot of .01/.02 on FTP and Stars), but I am pretty sure he is a loser in the micro games.
I don't play .01/.02...FT doesn't have it. I'm a loser in the micro games "lately"...but I did start my poker career at .05/.10...and I'm still well-profitable there. I'll whip out my spreadsheet to show my profitability by level.
i dunno i just feel like i'm missing out. cobalt is the only one that i think doesn't play HU.i would like to know why cobalt doesnt.
I prefer having 3-4 donkeys at each table as opposed to just one. There are a few factors (in addition to that first one). It hurts my ability to multi-table. I like to play 3-4 tables and HU starts to get frantic with just 2 since it requires so much more action and concentration. Additionally, Bodog (where I play most of my cash games) doesn't offer HUNL tables. That said, I will play HU if a specific scenario occurs...I played roughly 50 hands of 5/10 HUNL the other day when my 6-max table was breaking but the biggest donk decided to stick around. I think I prefer to play 5/6-handed, though 4-handed works also.As for HULHE...I've generally avoided that game because of the way that rake rapes you.

Absolute Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (5 handed) Absolute-Poker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Button ($48.75)SB ($39.60)Hero ($27.15)UTG ($27.38)MP ($36.05)Preflop: Hero is BB with Theart.gif, Tclub.gif. 3 folds, SB completes, Hero raises to $1.75, SB calls $1.50.Flop: ($3.50) 7spade.gif, 7heart.gif, 4heart.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $3, SB calls $3.Turn: ($9.50) 7diamond.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $5, SB calls $5.River: ($19.50) 5club.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $17.4 (All-In), SB calls $17.40.Final Pot: $54.30Results in white below: SB has 2d Ad (three of a kind, sevens). Hero has Th Tc (full house, sevens full of tens). Outcome: Hero wins $54.30. Pokerboom must still be alive

I say if tourney donks get their own challege thread, UNLOCK BORED AT HOME! :club:
Nate says die in a grease fire.

Okay, so the idea for the staking contest...Anyone who wants to enter picks a horse and stakes them to 10 4.40s. We do a side bet of 50 dollars. Total investment: 100 bucks.

Prima Poker skinNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.506 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $69.65UTG+1: $49.10Hero: $55.29Button: $30.81SB: $54.14BB: $55.27Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is CO with T :D A :D2 folds, Hero raises to $2, 2 folds, BB calls.Flop: 4 :club: A :) T :) ($4.25, 2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $3.5, BB raises to $7.77, Hero raises to $18.5, BB calls.Turn: 4 :D ($41.25, 2 players)BB checks, Hero is all-in $34.79, BB calls.River: 3 :D ($110.83, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $110.83)Results:Final pot: $110.83Hero shows 10s AhBB shows 4h 4cWill it ever stop? Still haven't won over $23 in a hand, and still 10.5 buyins down over 1150 hands at Prima. Really feel like I'm playing good too.

Will it ever stop? Still haven't won over $23 in a hand, and still 10.5 buyins down over 1150 hands at Prima. Really feel like I'm playing good too.
I'd probably have a pile of shattered mouse (mice, mouse's, meece?) laying underneath my chair by now if I were you.