• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

live or online?
live @ the Bike.
Congrats, I'm confident you can beat that game.
Thanks for the encouragement.

Didn't play for roughly a week and was itching to play...finally did and just didn't have much "fun". I think I've become quite bored with NLHE. Thus, I jumped back into LHE after a really long hiatus. I forgot how freaking swingy that game is. And, it's certainly tilt-inducing. That said...it's an incredible amount of fun due to the action. I played 8/16, 20/40, and 30/60. Managed to get myself into a $2700 hole and climb all the way back out in the span of like five hours. Despite the mental drain...I was entertained.

Didn't play for roughly a week and was itching to play...finally did and just didn't have much "fun". I think I've become quite bored with NLHE. Thus, I...
...made the wrong decision and should have played PLO, which is just infinitely more entertaining and profitable than minbet poker.
...made the wrong decision and should have played PLO, which is just infinitely more entertaining and profitable than minbet poker.
PLO and PLO8 are so entertaining, but I don't think I've ever seen more flipping and swinginess then when I took a break from NLHE online to play O/O8, it's pretty gross.The EuroRounders story is pretty much spot on. "Jeez, I sure hope my 5:4 equity edge holds up."
It's on my agenda.
to be fair, they were playing to Lions...
Yeah, but our defense played like shit. Without Romo we would have lost to the Lions and I wouldn't have been able to cope. SUICIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I had AKs < AKo aipf in the 750k today. That's actually the second time that's happened to me in two weeks.I'd confined myself to the three Big Sundays...I'm pretty much quitting those now too.

everyone is focused on the Pats running the table - WHAT ABOUT THE DOLPHINS?!?!?! have you all forgotten about the worst team in the NFL? They too can run the table

everyone is focused on the Pats running the table - WHAT ABOUT THE DOLPHINS?!?!?! have you all forgotten about the worst team in the NFL? They too can run the table
Imagine the irony if the Dolphins beat the Pats and spoil everyone's fun!