i bet it didn't include an 18 (YES 18) buyin downswing over the course of 3 days and 3K hands. yea it hurt a bit. had to purchase a $650 bonus to help fix.
I'm on a 13 buyin downswing live. It's pretty sick. I'd tell you about it, but someone will be in here calling me a baby in about 10 minutes. Suffice it to say that 8 buyins have been lost to Q8, drawing to three outs or less.
  • Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm on a 13 buyin downswing live. It's pretty sick. I'd tell you about it, but someone will be in here calling me a baby in about 10 minutes. Suffice it to say that 8 buyins have been lost to Q8, drawing to three outs or less.
Baby.Seriously though, that's how my whole life is. I'll spend a night grinding out a 3 buy-in win over like 5 hours, and then three days later, I'll basically get all of that money in on one hand where I'm a 6:1 or better favorite and get butchered. Like running 99 into J8 on a J9J flop even when I play it so obvious that I have J8 obliterated. The guy runs two threes off the deck. NICE HAND SIR.
Baby.Seriously though, that's how my whole life is. I'll spend a night grinding out a 3 buy-in win over like 5 hours, and then three days later, I'll basically get all of that money in on one hand where I'm a 6:1 or better favorite and get butchered. Like running 99 into J8 on a J9J flop even when I play it so obvious that I have J8 obliterated. The guy runs two threes off the deck. NICE HAND SIR.
Me: 44Villain: K9Flop:Me: 444KKVillain: KKK94We get about $650 in. turn: Triver: T*****Me: KKAggrodonk villain: Q8 sooted hearts. I limp UTG because aggrodonk villain straddled and it's given that he's going to raise. MP raises. Villain re-raises all in. I call. $700 pot.Flop: K92, one heartturn heart, river heart. ****I have 15 hands like this ... but I hear there's a forum for it.
It's on NFL network in the US. This does not come with cable, it's an extra channel that you need to purchase. Pretty lame.
I don't even think I have an potion to purchase it, I have Time Warner. If I switched to Verizon I could get it, but I'm not going through the hassle to do it. Plus I live in a condo so I'm not even sure if I could. I hope the network backfires for them, but I'm sure it won't. Anything with NFL on it is a license to print money.
That pretty much describes why I haven't played in about 3 months.
I'm on LFT that Canadians can watch tonight's Dallas/Green Bay game at home and I can't. That's just not right.Sidenote- I'd probably only watch 30 minutes of it, but that's not the point.
Who is your pro team anyway?
Bucs, I used to be a Browns fan growing up but when the original team moved to Baltimore I started rooting for the Bucs.
I knew you liked the Bucs, but was trying to piece together that connection since your an OSU fan I thought maybe you were just in the closet about the Browns. Makes sense now.
I knew you liked the Bucs, but was trying to piece together that connection since your an OSU fan I thought maybe you were just in the closet about the Browns. Makes sense now.
I lived in Ohio until I was 13, so that's why I root for OSU. My school doesn't have a football team, too many hippies that would protest it. I'm ok with USF, but there is no way in hell I'm rooting for Miami or FSU, Florida I can tolerate.

So is anyone really not prepared to give the Cowboys serious props now? We handed the Pack 17 points, and they still couldn't find a way to win.

So is anyone really not prepared to give the Cowboys serious props now? We handed the Pack 17 points, and they still couldn't find a way to win.
if they were any good, they would've clinched their division and playoff spot last week like the Pats did.
on the contrary. i think they actually showed while they are the class of the NFC they are miles behind the Patriots (at least 2TD dogs). i mean come on aaron rodgers almost led a comeback. the defense is highly valnurable.
3 points going into the 4th, I gotta say Tony Romo looks like he is going to be around for a while.
The refs handed T.O. that turnover... there was that PI call that was reeeaaally questionable... Farve died... I could go on...
Wait, is this real?Whose graph did you steal? Why am I rhyming? Nice work, bro. :club:
Yeah, mix that with the -$1100 that I lost at 1/2 PLO (dropped 5 buyins in one session, weeeeeeeeeeeee) and I'm still having a decent month considering the limited amount of time that I've had available to play.
Yeah, mix that with the -$1100 that I lost at 1/2 PLO (dropped 5 buyins in one session, weeeeeeeeeeeee) and I'm still having a decent month considering the limited amount of time that I've had available to play.
It's possible to play PLO for less than 1/2 while you're getting in the rhythm.- Your Mom
It's possible to play PLO for less than 1/2 while you're getting in the rhythm.- Your Mom
My mom would encourage me to play higher becuase she's a degenerate gambler.The truth comes out...(sw)Anyway, this is something that I know and after I ran really badly, I decided that I was going to read a ton more stuff and play and beat .5/1 before playing 1/2, but thanks for looking out :club:
if they were any good, they would've clinched their division and playoff spot last week like the Pats did.
Is it forgivable that we did that this week, in a division that isn't quite as bad as NE's?
on the contrary. i think they actually showed while they are the class of the NFC they are miles behind the Patriots (at least 2TD dogs). i mean come on aaron rodgers almost led a comeback. the defense is highly valnurable.
Yeah, but that's understandable. The Cowboys didn't watch any tape on Rodgers (there isn't any to watch anyway, the guy has never played a full game) and were game planning on Favre who never gets hurt. Rodgers is a completely different QB too. A Mobile, dink and dunk passer, while Favre is a pocket passer who can throw the ball from end zone to end zone. The Grant TD run was only allowed because of stupid penalties. And people can talk about how bad our defense played, but the Cowboys played the third best offense in the league, I can understand how they're going to make them look bad.
The refs handed T.O. that turnover... there was that PI call that was reeeaaally questionable... Farve died... I could go on...
The PI wasn't really questionable. The fact of the matter is that if Ref's don't start calling those as PI every player in the NFL is going to start making "incidental" contact when they are beat deep. You could tell if you watch it that the guy just ran up under Hurd and stuck his legs under him.We also got some bad calls. Ware got an offsides on a play where he sacked Favre, and forced a fumble where it was pretty clear he wasn't offside, but rather that beast of a man got an amazing jump on the snap.Oh, and we killed Favre ourselves, so that can't really be a big part of the arguement.
The PI wasn't really questionable. The fact of the matter is that if Ref's don't start calling those as PI every player in the NFL is going to start making "incidental" contact when they are beat deep. You could tell if you watch it that the guy just ran up under Hurd and stuck his legs under him.We also got some bad calls. Ware got an offsides on a play where he sacked Favre, and forced a fumble where it was pretty clear he wasn't offside, but rather that beast of a man got an amazing jump on the snap.Oh, and we killed Favre ourselves, so that can't really be a big part of the arguement.
Get out of here, a rule is a rule, and his head was turned to the ball... what is he going to do, run away from the receiver when it's an over the shoulder pass? That ball wasn't even catchable anyway. Both the turnover that never was, and that PI call, the refs CLOSEST to the play called it in the packers favor... then some dumbass ref from miles away either overrules him or blew the play dead early...Ware wasn't the one offsides on that sack. In fact, if you watched it live, you could hear the announcers complaining before the ball was snapped, and well before the flag was thrown. And GB recovered that ball anyway.Farve died before the cowboys took him out. Even when he was "hit as he threw" for those bombs that got picked... he was throwing balls he shouldn't have...Oh, and we were missing 2 probowl players ;)But that's ok, be like a Pat's fan acting like a missing Marvin Harrison wasn't a big deal.The only thing that was impressive about the cowboys that game was their pass protection.Bush is the worst cornerback in the NFL and needs to be fired or moved to punt return.