• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not "unemployed". I tell people I am "self-employed".
You're a professional entertainer. People come to your table to be entertained playing poker. You entertain them.But yeah, there's a fine line between professional poker player and unemployed bum. Here's to staying on the right side of it!
I'll bet TSkillz has to call a lot.
Weaksauce on the easy gay joke, I need more effort.
I'm not "unemployed". I tell people I am "self-employed".:club:
That sounds like drug dealer. Just tell em you play poker.Edit: And start responding to the Argentina v USA bball game, get excited about it. The line is effing 28. Cover city.
I'm not "unemployed". I tell people I am "self-employed".:club:
you are an Absolute gaming slave :D Joke:How do you get the professional poker player off your porch?Pay for the pizza.

I am so unbelievably bad at poker.I am the worst poker player on earth.I should not be permitted to sit at a poker by the US government for my own protection.

I am so unbelievably bad at poker.I am the worst poker player on earth.I should not be permitted to sit at a poker by the US government for my own protection.
YAY!!! story time.
YAY!!! story time.
Which story do you want?The one where I pushed all in over the top of the tightest player on earth with 8-2 offsuit on a Q-8-4 board after he check-raised me on the flop for over 60 percent of my chips? Maybe that push is better when I put him squarely on a low pair or KQ or AQ preflop? Or the hand where I stacked off with 4-6 after it went raise, re-raise, all in preflop?I will now go drown myself.
Which story do you want?The one where I pushed all in over the top of the tightest player on earth with 8-2 offsuit on a Q-8-4 board after he check-raised me on the flop for over 60 percent of my chips? Maybe that push is better when I put him squarely on a low pair or KQ or AQ preflop? Or the hand where I stacked off with 4-6 after it went raise, re-raise, all in preflop?I will now go drown myself.
Just working on your image right?
Or the hand where I stacked off with 4-6 after it went raise, re-raise, all in preflop?
I have a sinking feeling that you were the intial raiser, a 2nd player reraised you and a 3rd went all in, which you happily instacalled :club:
I have a sinking feeling that you were the intial raiser, a 2nd player reraised you and a 3rd went all in, which you happily instacalled :club:
You're wrong. I didn't instacall.
You're wrong. I didn't instacall.
Aww, why not? :(Also, I sat through a 3 hour Geology lab last night and was considering which, of several, would be the best way to kill myself?Ideas?
Aww, why not? :(Also, I sat through a 3 hour Geology lab last night and was considering which, of several, would be the best way to kill myself?Ideas?
If you're going to kill yourself, the way to go is gather every dollar you can scrounge up, including liquidating all assets. Go to Vegas, pick any 50-50 game, put it all in play. If you win, you have something to live for. If you lose, grab every chip in the well and run. If you get surrounded, yell that you have a gun and keep running. That'd be fun.

The retro B kinda bothers me, Zach. That's where the horseshoe belongs.

So far I have Naismith winning the in the "'How should NoBbiR kill himself because he hates Geology?' Super Sweepstakes."