• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know, she's gorgeous and all, but I think I would have a problem having sex with her.****ing retards is against my standards.

You know, she's gorgeous and all, but I think I would have a problem having sex with her.****ing retards is against my standards.
LOL. There is evidence in this thread that suggests you're telling a fib here. :club:
LOL. There is evidence in this thread that suggests you're telling a fib here. :club:
Actually I am fibbing, I don't have standards.I take what I can get, what else can I do?
Standards? You talking about cars? What the fuck are standards?
Turn in your Man Card, please.
Ok, ok, bring on the retards and preferably the somewhat dyslexic as well!

So far, my day has gone swimmingly.I went to bed around 7 AM, woke up at 8:15. One of my tenants has a well that no longer provides water to her house. I need to replace the well. I just spoke to the plumber that came out Saturday night for the first time as he had previously dealt with not me. He didn't inspire a lot of confidence in his diagnosis, certainly not enough to drop 3200 dollars on without having someone else check it out. Unfortunately, there's a waterless tenant involved, so there's not a ton of time for someone else.The preference, of course, is to connect to county water if that's possible so we won't have to deal with this again. Easy, right? No, you see, you need to talk to "Service Availability" to see if there's any county water running close enough to hook this house up to. Ext. 43142, piece of cake, until you get their, "Leave a detailed message and we'll get back to you when we feel like it wait by the phone you a-hole seriously we are calling you back any second now".Oh, also, half of my face is swollen from an infection which might be causing my current state of delirium.Yay for today.EDIT: I did get a kick out of Zach's big red response to the bad beat strategy post a few threads below this.

just be glad you don't have a job...
Well that's why I'm going back to school. I hated life as a working man. Which I will be back to in 1 yr's time. I guess I could play poker. If I didn't suck. Another dream foiled.
LOL at your quote.
Clearly the best thing I've ever seen written on the forums. Had to steal it.
This thread is still here? Man, I'm gonna waste so much time reading this today...
Yeah, I could actually use you. Especially since I semi-stalk you and know you went to school in Rochester (near where I currently live, Brockport) and you currently live in Vegas. How did you like Rochester?How is living in Vegas?
EDIT: I did get a kick out of Zach's big red response to the bad beat strategy post a few threads below this.
it could have worked as a response to this post toowell water? is the house in Pinellas or somewhere else?
Meh, semester starts back up today. No classes before 3pm though. Still not happy about it.
I was great at schedule making, one semester I had off from Thursday at 1:30 until Tuesday morning at 9:30.

Supplemental Vacation Report in the no-content thread...Flew Las Vegas to Long Beach to Salt Lake City (girlfriend boards plane) to JFK (6am arrival). Spent Saturday in NYC then drove to Oxford (look it up) NY that night. Stayed there with the family and visited friends until I drove to Rochester on Tuesday morning. Spent the day with college friends then drove to Niagra Falls on Wednesday and back to Rochester for the night. Then drove across the state and into Adams MA (look it up) to visit my older brother. Spent the night there and then drove to Barre VT to be in my best friend's wedding on Saturday. We stayed there and drove to Manchester NH to fly out on Sunday.My flight was from Manchester to Atlanta to Vegas. The flight was delayed 45 minutes which probably posed problems since I only had 50 minutes to connect orginally in ATL. We landed in ATL and sprinted (read: waited for the slow-ass tram to go from terminal E to terminal A) to catch my GF's connector in the 4 minutes before it left. We failed but they brought the plane back to the gate and let anotehr 20 people on so she got out on time but my flight was delayed another 2 hours. I wound up getting into Vegas and getting my bag at 12:30 am then got the privilege of waiting 45 mins in this long queue which I hoped ended in an awesome roller coaster ride but turned out only to get me a $40 cab ride home. Asleep at 2am, at work at 6am!Everything went well. I traveled 1800 miles in the rental car and flew back and forth across the country with the girlfriend and we didn't get tired of each other which is very impressive. I'd probably kill my best friend if we spent that much time together, but then again, I can't have sex with my best friend. Anyway, great week!Tskillz, I really loved Rochester and I was happy to go back and visit. I could see myself living there again some day but there just isn't a good enough market for what I do there right now.I also really enjoy Vegas, but I probably plan to live here for less than 5 years total. I dunno, there are a lot of good and bad things about the place, but it works for me.Also, where is the love for the New York Football Giants?!?!?!

I was great at schedule making, one semester I had off from Thursday at 1:30 until Tuesday morning at 9:30.
Yeah I obv have no classes on Fridays. One class on Thursday, and nothing before 3pm. I can't wake up for school before afternoon. I still have no books, no notebooks, no pens, no parking pass, and no class schedule. Yawn, still got 4 hours 20 minutes. Plenty of time.I think I need a haircut though.
Yeah I obv have no classes on Fridays. One class on Thursday, and nothing before 3pm. I can't wake up for school before afternoon. I still have no books, no notebooks, no pens, no parking pass, and no class schedule. Yawn, still got 4 hours 20 minutes. Plenty of time.I think I need a haircut though.
You go to Brockport? What's your major?