ok, im never gonna get enough FPP points on there, i cant even deposit right nowbut i saw a few .com caps on ebay and was gonna just buy 1then i saw DN wearing the .net cap during the world series and i so want 1, lolany ideas?

All the stuff in the FPP-store has .com printed on it, I guess they only give .net clothes to pros for wearing at televised tables.
DANIEL GIMME YOURS, LMAO

Someone tell me that they saw David Wells doing a post game press conference a few months back in a Pokerstars.com hat...good stuff...He ovb got his 500 fpps...lol

Brag post:I bought a Wii with FPP points a few weeks ago (I want to say 20k in points, but my short term memory is bad at times :club: ). One of the Stars reps came on P5s ot section, and said they had 10 available for first come, first serve. Ship it. At the time, I thought 'I wonder given DN's association with Stars, if they offered this to FCP too?' but I didn't see a thread. Kind of messed up if you ask me. I got lucky and happened to stumble upon the thread right when it was made, but you would think FCP would have had a chance at that offer too.

Brag post:I bought a Wii with FPP points a few weeks ago (I want to say 20k in points, but my short term memory is bad at times :club: ). One of the Stars reps came on P5s ot section, and said they had 10 available for first come, first serve. Ship it. At the time, I thought 'I wonder given DN's association with Stars, if they offered this to FCP too?' but I didn't see a thread. Kind of messed up if you ask me. I got lucky and happened to stumble upon the thread right when it was made, but you would think FCP would have had a chance at that offer too.
Another idea: It would be cool if FCP stuff was available for Pokerstars FPPs too - I'd squeeze my eyeballs out of the socket with a spoon rather than wear a Pokerstars shirt in public, but I might wear an FCP hat or so. ;-)

I got the Bose Ipod dock not to long ago that was pretty cool...The Wii story from before is awesome though. Would have used that a lot more...lolAlso, I have no clue why anyone would ever get the clothes..

I got the Bose Ipod dock not to long ago that was pretty cool...The Wii story from before is awesome though. Would have used that a lot more...lolAlso, I have no clue why anyone would ever get the clothes..
Is this worth having?Why don't they offer the Bose headphones?I was thinking of getting the dock or saving up for the canon didi camara.