I get heads up in a live tornument today and I had about 1/4 of the chips in play. My opponent in a fit of alcohol or apathy says "I dont care if i become second or first so i am going to go all in blind on every hand". He has done this before and been true to his word so this is a statement of fact and not an attempt at angle shooting or anything.The results or hands doesnt matter for the question i am asking. What i want to know is where should i put the cut off line for calling and folding hands based on the Fact he will go all in and call all in's regardless of his two card.

I get heads up in a live tornument today and I had about 1/4 of the chips in play. My opponent in a fit of alcohol or apathy says "I dont care if i become second or first so i am going to go all in blind on every hand". He has done this before and been true to his word so this is a statement of fact and not an attempt at angle shooting or anything.The results or hands doesnt matter for the question i am asking. What i want to know is where should i put the cut off line for calling and folding hands based on the Fact he will go all in and call all in's regardless of his two card.
depends just how short you guys are BB... you might get a better answer down the street at tourney strat

Yeah, this should be moved to tourney strat. That said, there are a couple of major resources for HU play:1) SAGE (google it) - focuses on HU strategy when the smallest stack is less than 10BB2) Harrington on Holdem's section on HU strategy, which does a nice job of laying out the top 10, 20, 30, and 40% of hands heads-up and describes which you should be playing under what circumstances HU.

If there's not a whole lot of play left, after the 3rd for 4th time he does it (assuming I didn't pick up a real hand yet) and I realize that he is indeed pushing every hand, I'd call with any pair (assuming we're short chipped here), QT+, K8+, A2+ but the more chips you have, the more willing you have to be to fold hands like 33 and QT and wait for something a little better.

Yeah, this should be moved to tourney strat. That said, there are a couple of major resources for HU play:1) SAGE (google it) - focuses on HU strategy when the smallest stack is less than 10BB2) Harrington on Holdem's section on HU strategy, which does a nice job of laying out the top 10, 20, 30, and 40% of hands heads-up and describes which you should be playing under what circumstances HU.
Google "sage"?

Well, you have to limit the search a bit. Try "SAGE hold 'em" or "SAGE poker" or something of that nature, and you'll get internet articles/blogs on the topic. I think Cardplayer has a good article on it in their archives.