Homemade Flame Throwers

I can just see the flame going into the bottle and exploding. Considering it is in a plastic water pistol you get to experience the pain of natpam without leaving the comfort of your own home. I dont see it being able to kill you but i do see it being the worst pain imaginable without the use of amputation.

I may have to try this. It's not like anything could go wrong.
Even better... get a flourescent light bulb, break one end off and fill it with gas. Set the gas on fire and have a "lightsaber" match with your friend who has one of the same contraptions. Make sure to smash them together so they explode all over you in a rain of glass and flaming liquid. It's not like anything could go wrong.**That's the proverbial "you" by the way. Dogpatch Inc. and it's affiliates wish you no harm**

there's no chance the water gun could explode since there's no oxygen inside which explains why people can breathe fire as long as u have water on hand to douse any flame u shouldn't have any problems. As always to any "flaming" attempts lol my response is dial 1-800-who-care B)

there's no chance the water gun could explode since there's no oxygen inside which explains why people can breathe fire as long as u have water on hand to douse any flame u shouldn't have any problems. As always to any "flaming" attempts lol my response is dial 1-800-who-care B)
Of course there's oxygen inside. The empty space in there isnt a vacuum.
also on a side note I think it sux that my thread got moved now hardly anybody is gonna see it
You should have put that you're going to use your homemade flamethrower against Phil Hellmuth for two-outing you on the river, then it would have been poker related. Also, I think this is a great idea, but you should use Coleman Fuel instead of gasoline.
also on a side note I think it sux that my thread got moved now hardly anybody is gonna see it
I don't get why people insist that when something gets moved to OT that it won't be seen. There are a lot of regular posters in off-topic. If anything, moving it here gives decent posters a chance to make this thread not suck balls, which is currently does.BTW, this is the stupidest fucking idea I've ever heard. Stupider than Pacman Jones wanting to make a rap album.
there's no chance the water gun could explode since there's no oxygen inside
wow, i never knew that water guns had more vacuum qualities then the common vacuum cleaner
as u have water on hand to douse any flame u shouldn't have any problems
I would love to be a fly on the wall when you poor the water onto the melted plastic and start screaming "The water does nothing"Like wearing a helmet for skydiving. Atleast you are being safe though.Dont think i am trying to discouage you. If anything I want you to do it. The darwin awards dont just write themselves.

if u really are dumb enough to think the water gun will explode I have a link that says otherwise and also zach why must u come off like that saying all my posts suck I've added alot of entertainment to this forum and don't appreciate that kind've remark if it comes down to it I'll abandon ship and just post at pokerhaus but I really prefer posting here since more people are in this community

if u really are dumb enough to think the water gun will explode I have a link that says otherwise and also zach why must u come off like that saying all my posts suck I've added alot of entertainment to this forum and don't appreciate that kind've remark if it comes down to it I'll abandon ship and just post at pokerhaus but I really prefer posting here since more people are in this community
I said you suck at posting because you posted this in General.There's other reasons I think you're a troll, but that's not why I said you suck at posting.
I actually think the flame-thrower idea rules. Beans? Ideas? Safety tips? If you say there's anyway it can be done safely, let me know, and I'm totally building it.Wang
The relativity here is shackling. I do things more dangerous than that every time I to cocaine, and I'm alive and with all my appendages.
I said you suck at posting because you posted this in General.There's other reasons I think you're a troll, but that's not why I said you suck at posting.
zach I wish u would show some more class esp coming from a mod. What have I done or said about u in the past
The relativity here is shackling. I do things more dangerous than that every time I to cocaine, and I'm alive and with all my appendages.
Me, too. In this context, "safely," means, "if executed properly, you probably won't die or burn yourself or anything. Probably."Wang
zach I wish u would show some more class esp coming from a mod. What have I done or said about u in the past
grow some balls, you need thicker skin sista'