whoever makes the best t-shirt / best t-shirt idea will get stake gonna give this one a couple weeks, also have to have more then 1k postsdeal will be 70/30, and u have to have someone verify sucessfull staking arangements in the pastsince fluffdog87 = know it all, stake will be for september the 2nd the year 2007, shirt has to be poker related and original

whoever makes the best t-shirt / best t-shirt idea will get stake gonna give this one a couple weeks, also have to have more then 1k postsdeal will be 70/30, and u have to have someone verify sucessfull staking arangements in the past
Who are you? Just sayin...

What site do those guys use to show off the t-shirt ideas?I'm pretty sure Wandigo or p3's uses a site...maybe it's just paint.Does the t-shirt idea have to be poker related?

whoever makes the best t-shirt / best t-shirt idea will get stake gonna give this one a couple weeks, also have to have more then 1k postsdeal will be 70/30, and u have to have someone verify sucessfull staking arangements in the past
So the person you get to stake needs to have over 1,00 posts and yet you haven't even reached 50? Makes sense...
So the person you get to stake needs to have over 1,00 posts and yet you haven't even reached 50? Makes sense...
Pretty sure since he is the one doing the staking, then he can make all the rules he wants.
If he's offering a buy-in into a Sunday tourney, I think he can demand whatever he wants.

to a sunday, eh? damn... i swore off all stakes... but this is tempting. but i guess my word is pretty important to myself, so best of luck to everyone that participates!

Eh...I remember this picture from awhile back...but I'll try it w/o any t-shirt imageCaption: Come play with Fossilman on Pokerstars.ps2.jpgOk...it's not that great of a T-shirt...but I love that picture

i play 5/10 and sometimes 10 20 on FTP, fluffdog87 can verify that ill stake someoneand idk what site they use for the t shirts...and yes, poker related
Post in strat sir.

I'm glad you did this, motivated me to flesh out some ideas I've had for these. This is a quick photoshop workup of one idea obv. a bit rough. Oh and I'm playing that 24+2 tomorrow had some stuff come up today and missed the 24K guarantee.You can PM 'Naismith' I made him some money on a sunday 100K stake.tank-topcopy.jpg