More Fun With Good Hands (1/2nl)

1/2NL, first hand (sweet, right)?Hero ($200)UTG($200)UTG is a regular to the game, as am I. He is fairly LAG, and knows when to apply pressure. Always keeps you guessing type guy. My image from other games (that we've played) is fairly LAG as well. But yeah, first hand, so no particular reads.Hero is Button with Qc-9cSB, BB postUTG raises to $10MP1 calls to $10Folds to HeroHero calls $10SB, BB fold3-way flop ($33)10c 8c 2dUTG checks, MP1 bets $20, Hero raises to $50, UTG calls, MP1 tanks and folds.2-way Turn ($153)10c 8c 2d [3c]Villain bets $100, Hero ?Things I've considered:1) Villain has a hand like Ac-Xc (X = J, K) and checked flop for pot control.2) Villain has a set of 10's/8's. (2's he wouldn't raise from UTG, 10's/8's are in his UTG raise range)3) Villain floated the flop looking to bet a scare card (unlikely, but possible).How do we play this from here? Seems like a monster when UTG overcalls the flop and leads the turn. Can we find a fold?

I think this is pretty easy, a lag player would continuation bet with a flush draw, I'd put him on a set of 10's or a set of 8's because his flop play was so suspicious. He probably doesnt put you on raising with a flush draw so he probably thinks his set is still good. I would raise all in and hope the board doesnt pair on the river.

This genuinely looks like a set trying to prevent you from drawing to 1 more club rather than a higher flush. A LAG is always cbettting a flop when he flops over and a flush draw, so I'm fairly certain you have way the best of it now.

Auto push because we only have 40 bucks left after that hand and would be giving him better then 9:1 call
Yep. We have the Third Nuts. Villain could easily have Ac 10h and is betting TPTK with the nut Flush Draw. Could be an over Pair. Could be a set. Point is, we beat a bunch of hands that the bad guy might play like this.

Yeah I was going to say something about raising more on the flop if you want someone to fold. As it turns out though villians cold call probably scared the other dude into folding.

Raising on the flop was a great move, imo you've got this guy hook line and sinker.He is probably holding either and over-pair (in which case he thinks you could be betting with TPTK and he's got you dead), a set(in which case he's too busy thanking his lucky stars to think about your cards) or TPTK if he's LAG(in which case he's probably thinking the same).The last thing he would put you on would be a flush i reckon, he's probably licked his lips are your flop raise thinking he's unbeatable then bet out big on the turn hoping you've got a good enough hand to pay his unbeatable hand off.Shove it i say.