Disappointing Year For Daniel Poker Wise?

Yeah, he won thousands upon thousands of dollars, traveled the world to play in some of the great poker tournies, and isn't broke. Must suck to be him.
I hate responses like this. Yes his poker winnings are high, but that doesn't mean he isn't down on the year. In fact I'm pretty sure the amount he has put into these things (especially the WSOP) exceeds his actual winnings. Its a fair question.
I hate responses like this. Yes his poker winnings are high, but that doesn't mean he isn't down on the year. In fact I'm pretty sure the amount he has put into these things (especially the WSOP) exceeds his actual winnings. Its a fair question.
Jokes are fun. For most everyone. Relax.

just think how good of a year he would have had if he would have signed a large endorsement deal with a major online poker site. that would have been sweet!

just think how good of a year he would have had if he would have signed a large endorsement deal with a major online poker site. that would have been sweet!
It can't be that good, I've seen commercials and clearly he has no car and has resorted to running around in the desert.
I see what you've done there.And I approve.

Living in Vegas and travelling the world playing poker for a living, when you arent playing golf or staying up all night playing wii with your buddies while eating delicious vegan meals, cannot possibly suck. My life is disappointing.

or if he had a large chunk of the action of someone who took 2nd in the WPT championship.man, that would be sweet eh?
Jokes are fun. For most everyone. Relax.
Except your opponents. They should have practiced avoidance.
DAMMIT! Beat me to it. That's what I get for not rushing into a thread because it has Danny's name on it.
It can't be that good, I've seen commercials and clearly he has no car and has resorted to running around in the desert.
He spends it all on renting out sushi restaurants, so he can have his own table.
DAMMIT! Beat me to it. That's what I get for not rushing into a thread because it has Danny's name on it.
My apologies. I saw my opportunity and jumped at it.
My apologies. I saw my opportunity and jumped at it.
As long as someone did it, I'm happy. I'm not a glory hog, I just want FCP to be awash in pop culture references, it doesn't matter who makes it happen.
or if he had a large chunk of the action of someone who took 2nd in the WPT championship.man, that would be sweet eh?
If this is fact than that is pretty sweet. I wonder if he had a piece of Carlos as well...
Neither my wife nor my two sons would agree with that. In fact, they would take strong issue with it.
I have a close personal relationship with 80% of your players. As well as one of your 2 sons.

So it's not a Tiger thing where if he doesn't win a major it's considered a disappointing year?I'm guessing Daniel would be slightly disappointed with his tournament results so far this year and I bet a bracelet would've changed that.Just a guess.