2007 Wsop Horse Event $50,000

Does anyone know if ESPN is going to show this event on TV? The adds keep saying that there going to start showing the main event next week. On the WSOP web site it says that ESPN did coverage of the event. Anyone have any idea, i think it would be pretty lame if they didnt televise the biggest buyin of the WSOP.Or did I just miss it somehow?

Does anyone know if ESPN is going to show this event on TV? The adds keep saying that there going to start showing the main event next week. On the WSOP web site it says that ESPN did coverage of the event. Anyone have any idea, i think it would be pretty lame if they didnt televise the biggest buyin of the WSOP.Or did I just miss it somehow?
as soon as the main event is done its gettin 6 hours of coverage

Yes that is going to be shown after the main event.... I believe thats what I seen as far as the line up goes... i believe thats because even though the main event is the showboat of the wsop... it is the horse that is the showstopper as for the amount of pros in the field...

awsome, thanks guys.To bad theres no TOC anymore. Last years was my fav TV table of all time. The mouth and Danny gettin show stopped by Sexton.

I want to see the $5K HORSE event but i dont think they're going to show it. Ralph Schwartz who is a club player from good ol NYC won it...I didn't even know he played other games lol.