Official Baxter/wandigo Mtt Training Program Signup

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been saving some hh's lately and I'm gonna try to PXF all of them for members to look at and critique, or we can get in a chat and all discuss one that we all watch. I'll do the same for everyone else.

I would definitely be up for this. I think what we could start doing is trying to coordinate entering common MTT's together, and then reviewing hand histories later on to determine key hands and critique tournament play as a whole.

I would definately be interested in the chat room strat talk. I have time too for the most part. I believe I've had some decent results and experience so i def. could contribute and i have tons of places i need to improve as well. my middle-late, and late stages def. need improvement if you look at my OPR that is the majority of where i bust out. I was watching an adanthar vid on CR and he spoke of "push botting" and saying how easy it is and just knowing the general idea of what hand ranges you should be pushing from what position and with what stack size. I need to learn this. I dont know where you learn this either. Any help? I felt i busted from the 100 grand on sunday due to this. i push with 9bb UTG with 77- i dont know if that was correct, got called by 88 for 3/4ths of a guys stack....anyways if you want to invite me into the chatroom or just talk strat one on one my AIM is Alex916F. i have zero friends in town that have a clue about poker and it would be nice to talk to someone who does.
here you go. http://rapidshare.com/files/54114548/Pushb...harts1.pdf.html
  • 2 weeks later...

Mike (baxter) and I are starting this up again, so if everyone who was in could PM me or him with a schedule of when you are available next week I will be trying to set up regular meetings. I'll be taking over the organizational side b/c mike blows at stuff like that.

Mike (baxter) and I are starting this up again, so if everyone who was in could PM me or him with a schedule of when you are available next week I will be trying to set up regular meetings. I'll be taking over the organizational side b/c mike blows at stuff like that.
the truth

For those of you who missed it the first time around and are interested now, please do thisThe Application: (Please PM to me)What are your online names?What stakes do you play?How much time do you spend playing?How much time do you spend studying the game?What do you consider the best aspect of your game?What do you consider to be your biggest leak?Why do you want to join this program?How much time could you devote to this? (be honest plz)

<---Also fallen off. I did sign on the other night and was chatting with a few of y'all, but then my computer DIED (I have a new hard drive coming in the mail), so for now I'm gonna stay away from mIRC :club:.

<---Also fallen off. I did sign on the other night and was chatting with a few of y'all, but then my computer DIED (I have a new hard drive coming in the mail), so for now I'm gonna stay away from mIRC :club:.
it wasn't our fault!!

ugh why do u have to do this now when I only have $11 in my account, you couldnt have done this like 2 months ago when I was @ 200+