Official Baxter/wandigo Mtt Training Program Signup

Yeah I remember you mentioning that during fantasy week. You also said that you were awaken shorty thereafter by the owner of the home who's grass you were cutting. Did she ever call immigration on you like she threatened?
I hate you...
  • Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow lol<---cut
I have yet to look at your application, but be aware that a lot of people will not be able to make it into this learning group. It is nothing personal whatsoever to the people who are not picked, it is just there is limited space because focus needs to be maintained. However, I do not feel that everyone should be trying to specifically get in this specific group. I am looking for certain types of people that will work well together and will work hard. I highly recommend the people who do not specifically fit into this group to try to organize their own and I will try to help out when I have time.

"Right now, I could devote a lot of time. I’m not available on an “every other weekend” basis, as I’m divorced and have a daughter that visits me. Other than that, I have a lot of time. I am trying to get a job as a poker dealer. If that comes through, then that may limit my time."TPMIWWP

"Right now, I could devote a lot of time. I’m not available on an “every other weekend” basis, as I’m divorced and have a daughter that visits me. Other than that, I have a lot of time. I am trying to get a job as a poker dealer. If that comes through, then that may limit my time."TPMIWWP
Dude answer my PM.
She's threeyou sicko. :club:
Can I take the rejects and make my own group and then sidebet on something?
Sidebet for who can make $10k first at 2/4 starting from right now?P.S. Rakeback counts in this agreement. :club:
Sidebet for who can make $10k first at 2/4 starting from right now?P.S. Rakeback counts in this agreement. :club:
I'll bet it but no rakebacks. Also we need to set a hand limit.
I'll bet it but no rakebacks. Also we need to set a hand limit.
Lol, I'd do it but volume will be severly cut with school starting up in a week or so.I think we'll be just fine on our own. Plus then we'd have to start a Newest Challenge[Newer challenge(New Challenge(Old Challenge))] Thread.