Official Baxter/wandigo Mtt Training Program Signup

PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS RESPONSESOk, so basically this is going to be a group of guys focused on getting better on MTTs who will chat, sweat, and try to learn from each other. Some of the things this program will include are:- a night or two a week where everyone puts everything else aside and just chats with each other about hands or other things they have experienced during the week- a night or two a week where everyone plays and rails others and talk about hands as they happen- once a week two members of the group will be paired together and one will play and the other will ghost them (and vice versa)- once a week we will have a strategy discussion focused on a certain aspect of the gameOther ideas might be implemented. Some of these ideas might be taken away. But, this is going to be a great learning tool and I highly encourage you guys to sign up.The Application: (Please PM to me)What are your online names?What stakes do you play?How much time do you spend playing?How much time do you spend studying the game?What do you consider the best aspect of your game?What do you consider to be your biggest leak?Why do you want to join this program?How much time could you devote to this? (be honest plz)Also, I credit much of these concepts to wandigo, who will definitely be one of the members.Not all that apply will get in, because I want this to be a small group so we can maintain focus and I apologize in advance to any of you who are not accepted. But, I HIGHLY recommend more of these types of things should be set up.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im interested, however my BR probably isnt big enough atm to get the most out of the group. Hopefully I can build it up to a decent amount in the next month or 2 then I'll try and apply if there's room or w/e

Im interested, however my BR probably isnt big enough atm to get the most out of the group. Hopefully I can build it up to a decent amount in the next month or 2 then I'll try and apply if there's room or w/e
Meh, I sent anyway, worth a shot :club: